coco

Leicester v Chelsea (PL) Sat 1st Feb 12:30 GMT

Nice to see cho and Reece really growing into the premier league. Kante also best I’ve seen for a while. 

Just now, Chelsbear said:

Really? It's the same we have seen all season the one thing we had to do different we still can't do 

I'm impressed with James that's it

Yes. We’ve been the better team. If we were more clinical in the opposition 18 yard box we could have easily scored 3. 

At minimum we should be up 1 and on a good day 3-0. Tammy misses way too many easy chances, Mount should’ve done better when we turned them over midway in the half and Hudson-Odoi whiffing the ball should’ve been a nice goal. But we can’t even manage a single f**king one, and I know people will blast me but Tammy misses way way too many chances especially of late. 

Best we've played in ages sadly the same result. First thing Frank should do is tell all of them to put longer studs in their boots. Last thing we need is another slip costing us points.

Great match for the neutral yet chances wasted by us.

CHO in an attacking sense has lost composure.

Tammy can't get his legs right when the chance come.

James our best player.

Kante and Pedro doing ok.

The number of very promising attacking moves we mess up is mind boggling. We should really be ahead if our players had any composure around the box. 

Our lack of transfer activity hurt us again. A better striker would have scored loads and show Tammy how it's done

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Yes. We’ve been the better team. If we were more clinical in the opposition 18 yard box we could have easily scored 3. 

Which is why Lampard was bloody desperate for some new additions in january.

Let down by the club. Simple as.

Just now, Strider6003 said:

Great match for the neutral yet chances wasted by us.

CHO in an attacking sense has lost composure.

Tammy can't get his legs right when the chance come.

James our best player.

Kante and Pedro doing ok.

Best Kante has played in a while. He's been everywhere.

Unfortunate thing is that for all our dominance Leicester have had the best chance.

I’m not one of these guys that seems to take great pleasure in slagging off Mount rather than accepting he is still developing. However, he has been infuriating in this match. Hudson-Odoi doesn’t seem to know where a ball is, if it’s anywhere above his head. Abraham may as well be a corner flag and Jorginho is just not making us tick today. 

That all being said, I still feel quietly confident about the match today. Come on you blues!!! 

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Means nothing of you don't take any of your chances. We have seen this game every other week where we create and play decent build up but f**k it up and get hit on the counter. 

I'm interested in points and progress not percentage of possesion or shots to goal stats 

Played well couldnt take our chances. Same old story. 

Pedro has suprised me, he has looked good. 

Rudiger is shaky as ever, Zouma is better on the ball imo. 

Kante having a great game.

Could go either way this one. Very tight game.

5 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

I am sick of abraham putting his hands on his head after he f**ks up. I see it at least 5 times a game

Although he has done really well this season, his conversion rate is actually poor. 

1 minute ago, Malcolm9 said:

We are relying on Tammy too much and he is completely out of form. How we didn't bring in Cavani or Mertens to bolster our attack is looking a massive mistake.

Yes, by the board. Lampard really wanted new players.

We are playing well, but f*ck me we can’t score. Tammy has been crap recently, but scarily we don’t have any adequate replacements. I’d say Giroud but Lampard isn’t going to play him! I imagine he’ll be loving James crossing, and he’ll lay off for other players. Surely with the form Tammy is in, he is the best option right now. Bats is f*cking useless.

13 minutes ago, Dr Gonzo said:

Get Kovacic on for mount or Jorginho. How the hell does he not get in this side. 

Yeah I  generally try to keep my preferences in check and defer to the coaching staff, but I can’t lie and am pretty disappointed kova isn’t getting selected. he’s been our most effective midfielder and easily the most enjoyable to watch too.