coco

Chelsea v Man Utd (PL) Mon 17th Feb 20:00 GMT

just all over the place now, no structure or shape.......and no f**ker that can put the ball in the net...unless its on the goal line and a tap in Bats aint never going to score sh*t

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

Oh my God. I just can't take this anymore.

Michy is a bit crap.

Understatement of the ever

If you have hopes that we will somehow turn this around and score two goals with Pedro, Bats and Willian up front...i have bad news for you. But we didn't need January signings. I am starting to doubt we will even make top 5. 

Just now, Ernie_blue said:

And people think Giroud would have scored then, he wouldnt have been that far up the pitch ffs

But he’s capable of holding the ball up and letting his team mates get up and involved. Bats can’t hold his own water, absolutely pish footballer.

Most of these players are well beyond their primer. And they are trash right now. Batsman, Willian, Pedro... what the hell did you expect with them washed bums? 

3 minutes ago, JM7 said:

There’s just no quality up front whatsoever. 

Be careful what you say willian is the man apparently

Just now, JPH said:

Even a five year old idiot can see we needed a striker but our board....

And even a 5 year old can see that booting the ball high up field and crossing the ball in the box when the best CF we have for that tactic is sat on the bench is lunacy....sorry Frank, love you to death, but there are some games recently where you and Jodie have got it horribly wrong.   

So Anthony Taylor likes giving Manure the benefit of doubt when he should be pulling out a red card, but couldnt wait to give Willian the yellow for a less than clear dive. Those two incidents tell you everything about this muppet, the worst ref on the rota.

1 minute ago, JM7 said:

It’s embarrassing that we’ve allowed the squad to get into this shape. The fact we’re relying on Pedro, Bats and Willian in what is a massive game is shocking 

We could have built up a decent side if the board cared.

Makes you laugh when guys like the Dortmund striker we're moving for less money in January than we paid for the joke that it Michy. 

Going to have to chuck the best part of 100 million on a striker because no one else chips in with goals and all but one of our strikers are laughable. 

It really comes down to Batshuayi. I think bit unfortunate for Christensen in the circumstances. Had a good game till then. I think our shape is better with the Kova-jorginho pivot. But Batshuayi. That is all. Keeping the faith for second half.