coco

Chelsea v Spuds (PL) Sat 22nd Feb 12:30 GMT

7 minutes ago, Zagger said:

Not really in the mood this week for much pre-match analysis.
Just to say f**k VAR and f**k Tottenham. 
Let’s smash these twats tomorrow. 

There's been hardly any good games at the bridge this season, and very few goals down the Matthew Harding end, thankfully I was at Spurs and Arsenal away which has made up for it, but come on Chelsea let's start the weekend off with a bang? Carefree

This is a must win for us, can't see us getting back into the top 4 if we lose. The early kicks off should benefit us, we had an extra day rest and there's no excuse for lacking energy and work rate. Both sides will be lacking cutting edges with injuries, we all know what game Jose will play, this is the type of game he won't want to lose. My criticism for last game was we lacked a bit of direction, we either attacked like a home team, or sit back and waiting for the counter. This is the game we have to be brave and go for it, they will enjoy it a lot more if there is no score with time ticking away.

A weekend without sleep.

Playing Tottenham at anytime is a nervous time. Now they are led by The Prince of Darkness it is even worse. To see that c**t celebrating on our touchline.....

Hope the atmosphere in the ground is intimidating and menacing and so are our players. 

Terrified about what VAR might to do us as well.

Edited by just

Jose talking a gang of shit. It would be a shot to his ego if Chelsea do the double over his spuds. Maybe Jose will retire after another 4-0 drubbing like a few years ago when he was the gaffer at manure.

RLC being on the bench should be a boost for the crowd if nothing else. Hopefully if things are a bit flat Frank sends him for a quick jog down the touch line, that should liven the atmosphere up a little! 
Jose will know full well the sort of teams we’ve struggled against this season and will set up to play on the counter, using the pace of Moura and Bergwijn. Let’s hope for an early goal to settle the nerves and bring Spurs out of their shell.
I think we’ll knick it. KTBFFH

Feeling very nervous today. Monday was a big let down, but it wasn't fatal in our top 4 chances.

We need to find a way to win. Our form line hasn't been good enough since late November but today is a simply must win match.

Hope the atmosphere at the Bridge is electric and intimidating for Spurs.

33 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

The match against United really knocked out any enthusiasm I had left in me, I don't think I have been this disinterested since I started following Chelsea.

4th place, Frank in charge and loads of youngsters coming through, we could go back to Sarri ball if you want? It's not that bad

Barely optimistic about this one but if I see a decent lineup (and by that I mean NO PEDRO AS A FALSE NINE) I might be more hopeful. Giroud has to start surely? I’ve run out of patience with Michy, he can’t hit a barn door. 

This is assuming Tammy is still injured, anyway...

Edited by Blueblur

We need 3 points to day no matter what.

Go 352 with Alonso and James as wingbacks.

I actually feel Kante being injured will actually benefit the team, Kova and Jorginho in the middle, with Mount behind Giroud.

I hope I’ll be able to catch the second half. I’ve got a 5:40 (central time US) flight home and land around 8:30. As soon as the wheels hit the ground the match will be loaded lol

Bring back Tomori and Kepa into the squad to, a back 3 of Zouma, Rudiger and Tomori is decent, with James and Alonso as wingbacks.

I love Dave and his passion but having him as a right back or left back limits our play these days.

Edited by Malcolm9

For me the thing I’m most hoping to see is Tomori start, it’s a guarantee they set up to counter so the most important thing for us defensively is pace and that means Tomori is tailor made for the game alongside Rudiger. If we go in a 3 of zouma rudi and Tomori we will struggle breaking them down as they will be set up exactly like us in a 3. So Tomori - Rudiger is important we don’t need to focus on aerial ability as much with them having Kane missing so zouma is not necessary imo 

and to be honest I just can’t be arsed even considering Christensen I feel he is the most error prone defender we have for a brain fart since Luiz left 

Edited by I Am Gay 4 Diegod

Brutos, I've never seen you so positive, is it really you?

I just feel we will turn up and turn them over with no Son I fear him more than Kane

There was a stat earlier about Spurs win % being low when Son and Kane have missed games. I thought to myself, you just know these f**king stats come back to bite us on the ass.

Thats my job Enigma to post those stats