Chelsea v Bayern Munich (CL) Tues 25th Feb 20:00 GMT

This is the team I was hoping for but with RLC in for Barkley and Tammy for Giroud, I actually think that’s our strongest 11 for a big game.

I hope our defenders show them far too much respect and are overly diligent and that our attackers show them zero respect and try and tear them to bits. 

Just now, DannyLB said:

Why would RLC be match fit? Because he played an hour in the development squad?

I thought he might be in the bench too tbh but I suppose this isn’t the type of match to give him 20 minutes at the end, he obviously trusts Gilmore which is refreshing to see form a manager 

1 hour ago, Slojo said:

I agree with the lineup, I think Willian should've started over Barkley though, I never fancy Barkley in big games. 

In general I would agree but I've got a nasty feeling Willian's mentally checked out of the club and is going through the motions, his work rate of late (especially on Saturday and vs Leicester) certainly hints at that and we can't afford passengers tonight.

Furthermore Barkley was fantastic Vs Spurs and that should be rewarded, he's a streaky player but if he's having a hot spell again that could come in handy for this tie.

13 minutes ago, Argo said:

In general I would agree but I've got a nasty feeling Willian's mentally checked out of the club and is going through the motions, his work rate of late (especially on Saturday and vs Leicester) certainly hints at that and we can't afford passengers tonight.

Furthermore Barkley was fantastic Vs Spurs and that should be rewarded, he's a streaky player but if he's having a hot spell again that could come in handy for this tie.

I think I'm the only one who thought he had an average game and a very poor first half. But you might be right on Willian, Frank was always playing him now he's not, that's pretty suspect alone.