Leaked Chelsea's 3rd kit 2020/21

28 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Looks like a shirt designed for Crystal Palace.

11 minutes ago, Bluesince66 said:

Exactly what club I thought of straight away 

I will third that, immediate impression on looking at it, almost expected to see an eagle instead of a lion on the crest. Do some of the kit designers on a job like this even know other clubs colours? Daft.

38 minutes ago, Bluesince66 said:

Exactly what club I thought of straight away 

Same here, it's palace all over, why can't they just leave it, as yellow for second kit, white for third, it's not rocket science, to be honest though apart from kids who buys shirts these days, over priced item that looks totally sh*t on grown men, especially if worn to a game

2 hours ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

Im probably in minority but I dont actually mind it. I would pay money for that shirt. I guess its a matter of preference. 

1 hour ago, chef said:

I like it too.

Chelsea supporters are slowly being brainwashed: starting with the home kit with the nervous red and white stripes on the back, then the train seat upholstery shirt, and now this. It's working on you guys :greysweat: