coco

Bournemouth v Chelsea (PL) Sat 29th Feb 15:00 GMT

31 minutes ago, DannyVblue said:

Very uninspiring line-up and formation. I know Franks’ hands are tied slightly though with injuries to the squad. Hopefully Frank knows what he’s doing and we put in a good performance. I don’t think our squad is suited to 3 at the back like it was under Conte. Our best players are central midfielders, so I’d rather see a tailored formation to get as many of them in the team as possible. Much prefer 4-3-3.

Think it's all to do with leaking goals at the back playing 4-3-3 at least whilst defending we should have 5 back.

The positive is we've looked dangerous early on in the season with Jorginho and Kova in midfield with Mason further up the pitch.

I like the line up, i think Frank knows right now this is probably the best set up to get a win which is what we need, were not going to look amazing going foward until we get Pulisc, CHO and Tammy back we have to get through it as best as we can and i think this is the best way.

Hoping for a solid win and 30 mins of Ruben.

5 at the back vs Bournemouth, does he think that’s our strongest formation with what we have or is it because we’ve trained it for 2 weeks now and doesn’t want to throw us off? 

Why people saying it's 5 at the back and defensive, it's no such thing. It's 3 at the back with 2 win backs that attack when we are in possession and sit deeper when we dont, it's an attacking formation more than defensive. 

4 minutes ago, evissy said:

Love to see Fikayo starting.

Great to see him in starting 11. Hopefully he won't be rusty, he hasn't played for almost 2 months I reckon.