Chelsea v Liverpool (FA) Tues 3rd Mar 19:45 GMT

9 hours ago, Valerie said:

Apparently practically every time we draw Leicester we go on to win the FA Cup (1997, 2000, 2012, 2018), or so the Chelsea app claims. 

@Brutos have you got a job working for Chelsea so you can spread your evil match losing stats to a wider audience? I’m already blaming you :biggrin:

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 09:32, luckywerthers said:

What a game !! They may have the league wrapped up but it makes wiping the smile off that grinning buffoon klopps face all the sweeter.

And Barkley's goal !! I could not stop laughing

Seconded:biggrin:

On 03/03/2020 at 21:09, Spiller86 said:

Have to disagree here. We played totally differently to how we have recently. We sat and countered and did it brilliantly. 

The high press was gone which made us more compact in defence (two solid banks of defenders bought a little tear to my eye) we also went long from goalkicks to avoid Klopps gengenpressing and our recent struggles playing from the back.

This should have been the model for the Bayern game too. Hopefully we see Frank use it more often from here on ib. 

I think it’s horses for courses you wouldn’t expect long balls against lower table teams, I agree this should have been what we played like against Bayern, in that game we did nothing that looked like ourselves. We did try and play the long ball a bit but not cross field from diagonals like we did against Liverpool. 

I think frank is still trying to find out the best way to set up with what he has and with the ever growing injury list consistency is hard.