Chelsea v Liverpool (FA) Tues 3rd Mar 19:45 GMT

If the team can muster a really determined effort, then I think we could well make this a close competitive match tonight, especially with pool having some poorer matches recently. Wouldn't be surprised if like before the Super Cup back at the start of the season when some expected us to take a heavy beating, if instead it is a very close and even game that could well be a draw again in normal time - though if it does go to penalties again hopefully we will emerge triumphant this time round!

To be honest against that lot, especially this season, any win will do! Up the Blues!

Goodnes gracious Pedro and Barkley starting again.Don't we have any young players that could come in when we have so many injuries.Honestly would rather watch us lose with some youngsters than watching Pedro and Barkley play.

Just now, chiefBlueCFC said:

Whats the word on Emerson? Injury that I haven't heard about, or has he fallen out of Frank's good graces? I honestly can't remember when I saw him last on the team sheet

He was terrible when he played. He was dropped for Dave at LB, now Alonso has come back in.

17 minutes ago, robdog said:

Starting XI for CFC

O well, good luck to everyone at bridge, I sold my tickets, couldn't bare the long journey home after another midweek defeat. Can't see anything but a comprehensive defeat tonight.

23 minutes ago, robdog said:

Starting XI for CFC

Am left deflated Batman has been picked ahead of Broja, what a waste of a seat on the bench. I would say it is not a serious selection from Frank. Recalls the keeper he dropped, puts Alonso at Left Back, starts Barkley, Willian and Pedro.