coco

Chelsea v Everton (PL) Sun 8th Mar 14:00 GMT

22 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

From the gaffer, who is the commentator on the far left?

God Damn, that one guy sneezing coughing & sniffling - get him out of the stadium & quarantine his ass - he has been drinking too many Corona with Limes :Troll_Face:

11 minutes ago, robdog said:

God Damn, that one guy sneezing coughing & sniffling - get him out of the stadium & quarantine his ass - he has been drinking too many Corona with Limes :Troll_Face:

Haha, I like those impromptu interviews with Cundy and Pat, is it just me or does Pat look like he could be Gilmour's father?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Haha, I like those impromptu interviews with Cundy and Pat, is it just me or does Pat look like he could be Gilmour's father?

I do wonder about Mount & Super Frank - maybe that is why Super Frank always adds Mount to the team sheet :Troll_Face: btw checkout this image of Billy Gilmour & Ollie G

ESmaORaXkAIYAAS?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by robdog

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

Forget him Val, he’s already left us for Brighton where he’s played 0 minutes. Should have stayed with Chelsea!

Wtf I had no idea Lamptey moved away... That's crazy 

1 hour ago, Strider6003 said:

From the gaffer, who is the commentator on the far left?

Forgot his name but he's the Chelsea TV commentator. He commentates our games on there and Youth matches. 

35 minutes ago, robdog said:

I do wonder about Mount & Super Frank - maybe that is why Super Frank always adds Mount to the team sheet :Troll_Face: btw checkout this image of Billy Gilmour & Ollie G

ESmaORaXkAIYAAS?format=jpg&name=small

Talking about Gilmour's father: this is an adorable father and son pic :laugh2:

Taking 6 points at home against both Scouse teams this week is second only to taking 6 points away to those two ‘orrible teams in North London in one week. 

Passing was very sharp all over the pitch but certainly Barkley and Mount were very effective. Yet we still look shaky at the back particularly today with Zouma and alonso. Giroud suits this lineup so well particularly when we get the other players around him and kepa was able to find him consistently. Going long in attack and sitting deep in defence is surprisingly effective. 

Gilmour is terrific on the ball, but has yet to show he’s solid in defence. 

while the young guys are great so to is the effort from Pedro, Azpilicueta Willian and Giroud. Team  has good spirit but going away to Munich will be sobering. 

6 minutes ago, ozboy said:

Passing was very sharp all over the pitch but certainly Barkley and Mount were very effective. Yet we still look shaky at the back particularly today with Zouma and alonso. Giroud suits this lineup so well particularly when we get the other players around him and kepa was able to find him consistently. Going long in attack and sitting deep in defence is surprisingly effective. 

Gilmour is terrific on the ball, but has yet to show he’s solid in defence. 

while the young guys are great so to is the effort from Pedro, Azpilicueta Willian and Giroud. Team  has good spirit but going away to Munich will be sobering. 

Yes having Giroud enables us to play it either long or out from the back which makes it more difficult for the opposition defence.

43 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Taking 6 points at home against both Scouse teams this week is second only to taking 6 points away to those two ‘orrible teams in North London in one week. 

naw I rather take points off the dirty manc sides - can't stand either one of them

47 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Talking about Gilmour's father: this is an adorable father and son pic :laugh2:

Yeah Ollie G is so proud :Troll_Face:

9 minutes ago, robdog said:

naw I rather take points off the dirty manc sides - can't stand either one of them

You bloody yanks just don’t get it... :blush2:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

Two words: FA Cup :biggrin:

Edited by Valerie

5 hours ago, enigma said:

Hang on, so the players can't shake hands before the game, but can after the game? Hmm 😕 nothing makes sense anymore ha. 

After the match it's their choice. Basically the PL are covering their back.

5 hours ago, Brutos said:

Shout out to Kepa came for crosses but his body on the line wasn't going to let anyone in

Hopefully a large part of his problem was complacency, if so major step forward.

5 hours ago, The Brit said:

Took it easy on them in the end - almost like we didn’t want to humiliate dear old Carlo on his return. 

Got to admit I felt really sad for him when they zoomed to him for the 4th goal.

I'm not actually that big a fan of his management style but the dignified way he conducted himself here means I'll always wish him well. 

3 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

Yeah, surely Lamptey couldn’t have picked a worse time possible to leave Chelsea! Shows how much faith he had I himself, or did he move for the big bucks?

Either way he’s gone!

That's the downside to having loads of talent coming through, sometimes we will have one player too many in certain positions.

Although with Reece looking the part in CM and Lamptey not getting a look in at Brighton, maybe he's been a bit too hasty.

That's the downside to having loads of talent coming through, sometimes we will have one player too many in certain positions.
Although with Reece looking the part in CM and Lamptey not getting a look in at Brighton, maybe he's been a bit too hasty.
It was probably the right move for him. James is the long term future at right back and Azpilicueta is still going to play regularly. He might not be playing elsewhere yet but he has a better chance than he did with us.

2 hours ago, Munkworth said:

You bloody yanks just don’t get it... :blush2:

Some of us old Yanks do.  Hell I still hate that small Yorkshire club that wears white.