coco

Chelsea v Everton (PL) Sun 8th Mar 14:00 GMT

We got Lamps, Cech, Jody, Joey Cole, Torre Andre Flo, Andy Myers, Hilario and Ashley Cole available for this one. I’m sure I missed a few too. Not a bad five-a-side team that :laugh2:

36 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

We got Lamps, Cech, Jody, Joey Cole, Torre Andre Flo, Andy Myers, Hilario and Ashley Cole available for this one. I’m sure I missed a few too. Not a bad five-a-side team that :laugh2:

Cech

Azpi Willy Hilario Ashley

Jody Lamps Harley

Joey   Flo   Marina

1 minute ago, charierre said:

Disappointed Ruben hasn’t made the bench, if he’s missing match fitness at this point why was he on the bench last weekend? 

Pleased Billy is getting rewarded for schooling Liverpool!

3 minutes ago, seveN said:

Really happy for Billy and I can see this one come easy or at least easier, 2-0.

Respectfully I disagree, for most of the Liverpool game Billy was shadowed by Curtis Jones, another youngster. This is a much tougher test - it's up to his teammates to create the space and present themselves for the ball.

15 hours ago, Zaphod2319 said:

If Man City can take care of business tomorrow we will be 5 points ahead of the chasing teams, if we win. They are all so bunched up at 43, there is no room for losing. With almost all of our starting 9 injured, it is going to be a tough ask to keep staying ahead. If we do, Lampard should get a lot of credit.

Good luck with that on here. 

5 minutes ago, the special one said:

Respectfully I disagree, for most of the Liverpool game Billy was shadowed by Curtis Jones, another youngster. This is a much tougher test - it's up to his teammates to create the space and present themselves for the ball.

You seem to have watched a different game to pretty much everyone else.