16 hours ago, Backbiter said:

It has only just occurred to me that we didn't wear our superb commemorative FA cup kit when we knocked the Dippers out the other week. Does anyone know why?

It was only a one game thing I do believe :sad: although if there is even a final to play and we make it I’d hope we were allowed to use it then. 

19 hours ago, Backbiter said:

Just had a look on the website and couldn't see it for sale.

When I was in the megastore last month there were only a few shirts still availabe. The salesperson told me it was a limited edition, so he didn't expect them to become available again. He advised me to check the Nike website. I just bought a women's shirt on sale from the Nike site. You know, retail therapy :biggrin:

On 19/03/2020 at 17:23, Munkworth said:

It was only a one game thing I do believe :sad: although if there is even a final to play and we make it I’d hope we were allowed to use it then. 

I'd imagine yokahama kicked up a stink

If there is a final, they won't be our sponsors anymore. So maybe we will wear it!

8 hours ago, bisright1 said:

I'd imagine yokahama kicked up a stink

If there is a final, they won't be our sponsors anymore. So maybe we will wear it!

At its presentation the club said the shirt was designed in consultation with the sponsors.

On 21/03/2020 at 07:37, Valerie said:

At its presentation the club said the shirt was designed in consultation with the sponsors.

Consultation as in, "can we do this?" And the answer being "sure, for one game and no more".

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Scott said:

This is the shade of Blue for the Chelsea. Why is it so hard?

39coV5tLrj3TnJwLAwjb69-650-80.jpg

It’s not hard. Not sure what you’re looking at but the renderings in the link above have a dark shade just like that. Probably not the best picture to show what you mean, too, as the lighting is not great and makes it look darker than it actually is.

Have to say Nike's kits have been so hit and miss. 

The FA Cup and white away kit from this year are superb, but jeez they have produced some dross.

This is their fourth home kit and none of them have been good. Last home one I bought was the adidas with the gold trim from the Europa League winning season. Have to say we haven't made one better than that since.

4 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

That blue in that one off FA cup shirt was just perfect, the black trim doesn't go with our kit, what don't Nike get, Blue shirt with White or that beautiful Yellow trim.

Is the trim black? I thought it was dark blue.

1 hour ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Nike don't seem to know what colours Chelsea fans actually want, who runs their PR ?

Not Chelsea fans obviously. You would think that as their brand is selling to football fans, they would actually ask ' football fans' for their thoughts and input, or at least give them a choice from their ideas before production starts.

Or is that rocket science.