Just now, Gol15 said:

I know it sucks to be them...They already sold a few of their best players.

They've always had good players coming through, if the league was of better quality, they'd surely be one of the best teams to go to. 

20 hours ago, WhiteWall said:

I hope so as I think he is way better than Reguillon and way cheaper than Chilwell

I don't know how overly reliable he is, and usually I feel he has a better sense of Serie A: however, Gab Marcotti on ESPN was talking about Tagliafico and Chilwell being Chelsea's targets.  No mention of Reguillon or Telles.

On 12/08/2020 at 06:04, WhiteWall said:

I hope so as I think he is way better than Reguillon and way cheaper than Chilwell

Have you seen both play regularly? From the answer it looks like. Could you give some kind of a comparison between Tagliafico and Reguillon? 

As I have barely seen tagliafico play and I don’t follow the La Liga. I asked my friend the same who follows la Liga and he was positive about Reguillon this season. But that is only 1 person. 

1 hour ago, Night-T said:

Have you seen both play regularly? From the answer it looks like. Could you give some kind of a comparison between Tagliafico and Reguillon? 

As I have barely seen tagliafico play and I don’t follow the La Liga. I asked my friend the same who follows la Liga and he was positive about Reguillon this season. But that is only 1 person. 

Reguillon did make the La liga team of the year on whoscored

1.jpg

17 hours ago, Night-T said:

I wouldn't say regularly but seen a bit of both. Whenever I have seen Reguillon he has just looked a bit lightweight especially for our league. For me Tagliafico has appeared of a more defence minded player than Reguillon and I personally like players that do their main job well with anything else being a bonus. What I liked about Ashley Cole was that he was great bombing forwards but first and foremost he was a bloody good defender

2 hours ago, WhiteWall said:

I wouldn't say regularly but seen a bit of both. Whenever I have seen Reguillon he has just looked a bit lightweight especially for our league. For me Tagliafico has appeared of a more defence minded player than Reguillon and I personally like players that do their main job well with anything else being a bonus. What I liked about Ashley Cole was that he was great bombing forwards but first and foremost he was a bloody good defender

I have to agree. Tagliafico is definitely better defensively, which is what we need because Alonso is good at going forward but cant defend. Still torn on who to go for though, because Reguilon is quite a bit younger as well. I suppose if we sell both Emerson and Alonso we can buy both haha

42 minutes ago, driller97 said:

I have to agree. Tagliafico is definitely better defensively, which is what we need because Alonso is good at going forward but cant defend. Still torn on who to go for though, because Reguilon is quite a bit younger as well. I suppose if we sell both Emerson and Alonso we can buy both haha

For an addtional younger player, i quite liked the look of Aaron Hickey of Hearts, but i think he is now on the verge of moving abroad. Bologna i think for regular football although i think Bayern are interested as well.