coco

Chelsea v Man City (PL) Thur 25th Jun 20:15 GMT

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Jesus f**king Christ why is every coach we’ve ever had been blind to how bad Willian is at corners? I fail to believe that all these elite managers can’t see his consistent ability to not beat the first f**king man.

It's almost over. Ziyech will take over next season. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Jesus f**king Christ why is every coach we’ve ever had been blind to how bad Willian is at corners? I fail to believe that all these elite managers can’t see his consistent ability to beat the first f**king man.

I don't even know what else to say at this point. It's like he will put 1 decent one in after taking 99 bad ones, and the 99 bad ones are forgotten about.

Edited by Scott Harris

1 minute ago, DannyLB said:

It's almost over. Ziyech will take over next season. 

I actually don’t mind Willian as a squad player but the main reason I’m happy about him leaving is I never have to see him take another corner for us. 

I know we’re not the greatest in the air and we might not score regularly from them anyway but at least a decent ball gives us a chance or a potential scramble in the box but when it smashes into the first it’s a total waste.

1 minute ago, Brutos said:

Playing out from the back without a midfielder who can't beat the press is suicidal

That’s what I wrote before the game the press will kill us in this set up we need a good distributor in front of the back 4 and kante further up 

I wonder what's the secret City has, they are the only team to have come back from the lockdown in a much better shape.

This team really needs some better CB's and better defensive coaching, because it's not good enough. How many times have we seen somebody get a free hearder against us this season? Way too many times. It happens at least a once every game.