Jump to content

coco

Leicester v Chelsea (FA) Sun 28th June 2020 16:00 GMT

Recommended Posts


51 minutes ago, Scott said:

ESPN+ in the US. You should be able to find it online.

You can try : :SpamUnwrapped:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Skinnedy said:

Tells me we are open for business on Jorginho. 

I thought it would be Kante on the market but perhaps Sarri is after his golden boy again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DukesOfHazard said:

I thought it would be Kante on the market but perhaps Sarri is after his golden boy again.

Very possible ,with Juventus agreeing to sell pjanic to Barcelona they will need a holding midfield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

Very possible ,with Juventus agreeing to sell pjanic to Barcelona they will need a holding midfield

If it means we can finance a move for Kai I’d be happy with that and it would hopefully fill up the regista role for Billy the kid

Edited by DukesOfHazard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shame to not see RLC given some minutes. He was poor vs Villa but minutes will help him 
Hard to see him making an impact..maybe as a sub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

Wow jorginho must be in lampards bad book. Looks like lampard never learns and wants to burn out kante and mount like earlier in the season. 

Must be on his way out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets see how James does maybe he gets into a 1v1 situation with Chilwell it's possible.

Emerson win rate as a starter is 38%, he has been a non factor whole season, lets see if he can do well he has Billy and Pulisic in front of him...

I thought that Mount and Kante should be rested so now that they will be playing I hope for a win even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SFL82 said:

Must be on his way out 

Don't see it TBH.  I think its a case of keeping his best for the League games, prequalifying for a CL place is a priority...not the FA Cup.  I think we'll see him coming on the 2nd half especially if things aren't going well and we need some creativity from the middle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

Lets see how James does maybe he gets into a 1v1 situation with Chilwell it's possible.

Emerson win rate as a starter is 38%, he has been a non factor whole season, lets see if he can do well he has Billy and Pulisic in front of him...

I thought that Mount and Kante should be rested so now that they will be playing I hope for a win even more.

I thought James was extremely poor against Villa, lost every tackle and passing was awful; likely rusty after the long lay off but lets hope he is sharper this time around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...