coco

West Ham Utd v Chelsea (PL) Wed 1st July 2020 20:15 GMT

Our attacking play is so easily countered just park the bus we don't have a tactical answer to it if it was one or two matches I would understand but it's every match we have this problem with the bus parked

James I wouldn't want on, he was pretty clumsy, slow and generally full of errors when he's played since the break. He's not the answer in this game 

SLOW?!? The rest I can kinda cop to the rest but slow he is not.

This has cemented the fact that Barkley is not a starter for us. Not saying he's been out worst player but he never performs when he starts. 

1 minute ago, Brutos said:

Our attacking play is so easily countered just park the bus we don't have a tactical answer to it if it was one or two matches I would understand but it's every match we have this problem with the bus parked

it's been the same for years

7 minutes ago, Jangz said:

those are just errors.. Azpi did what he could.. if our foolish keeper didnt run out he saves that... and Tammy should have cleared it with his head.. and it should not have been a corner in the first place..

No sorry I’m not having that. It’s not ‘just errors’ when it’s every f**king corner or free-kick. It’s the coaching and the way we’re set up. It’s f**king pitiful.

1 minute ago, Ernie_blue said:

They was talking about whether Antonio was interfering with Kepas view and by the law he was but I could see the ball from the camera behind Kepa so Kepa could see the ball. Harsh call and this forum would go mad if it was a Chelsea goal disallowed but right but the law.

Thing is without VAR no ref sees that and they all say goal.

So by law correct but until VAR it would not have been the call.

If we sold Christesen and Rudiger tomorrow neither of them would walk into a top half of the League team. Why are they still at Chelsea? 

Tammy, Willisn, and Barkley have offered nothing. 

Alonso has wasted loads of opportunities.

Rudiger giving away a corner there is shambolic. 

Need another rocket up the arse. 

7 minutes ago, TheSocialShark said:

I've tried so hard to like Kepa but he just doesn't have the physical presence to be a Prem keeper. Cech or Courtois claim that corner easily.

That’s the same way I’m beginning to feel even though I’ve been one of his defenders on the forum

Just now, carrickblue said:

it's been the same for years

its always been because our players dont like to make runs off the ball not their game.. Willian, Hazard all liked the ball at their feet... Tammy doesnt sit on the last man's shoulder...Neither does Giroud.  everything is in front of the defense easy to tackle..

1 minute ago, Nibs said:

It will forever frustrate me and piss me off how our corners are always so sh*t and yet whenever we give away a corner, we look likely to concede.

Massive improvement needed second half - quite a few candidates to be subbed.

COME ON CHELSEA!!!

In training, I would bet we score a lot of goals from set pieces. It's no surprise that we struggle to break teams down with all of the possession we have in competitive matches, it's the only time they get to actually play against teams that can defend.

1 minute ago, Dr Gonzo said:

This has cemented the fact that Barkley is not a starter for us. Not saying he's been out worst player but he never performs when he starts. 

Just far too inconsistent, we can't afford that if we want to compete. He shows in glosses what he can offer but it's a rare occasion he shows it Week in week out. 

That being said there were a few worse than him in thay half. Willian scored the pen but his end product from crossing again was woeful. Pulisic on the other side has been the only glimmer of hope. 

I'd subore than 5 if I could it's been that poor 

We have had multiple defensive managers over the years. How have we declined so bad in defending? We went from Terry, Carvalho, and Ivanovic who are so strong at both ends of set pieces to comical Rudiger, Azpi and Christensen levels

I believe before we go for Kai or whatever other names we are linked with, we have to replace almost the entire defense, bar Christensen and Azpi, The rest are not good enough  for Chelsea. Also, we are clearly lacking a defensive coach, how can Lampard not correct these ridiculous mistakes all season?

Defense-wise we look like a relegation team, shaking at every attack regardless of the opposite team

1 minute ago, Chelsbear said:

No subs. 

Deary me, Frank son I hope you know what you are doing. 

They did say that he had Mount and another player warming up.  Might see a sub soon.