coco

West Ham Utd v Chelsea (PL) Wed 1st July 2020 20:15 GMT

Just now, enigma said:

Why are people surprised. They do it against us a lot. It's typical derbies with us. We consistently struggle in them to look good. f**king embarrassing. 

It's not just the Derby, Our defending has been shambolic for over 12 months now. Can't hand set plays and our CBs are ticking time bombs. 

Ridiger and Christensen are poor CBs and shouldn't be starters. 

We are so f**king sh*t at defending. Christensen especially is not good enough. He is always ball watching, not looking to track any defender, not aware of what is going on around him, bullied like a winger jumping with a CB. 

1 minute ago, TheSocialShark said:
2 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:
Sign a LB, sign a CB and we’ll be fine. 

2 CB, a keeper and somebody to coach them...

We’ve had Tomori playing unbelievably all year then dropped for no reason. Someone to play next to him. 

It's a good job Jorginho isn't playing... Right?? 

He would have been the scapegoat so am glad he's not playing we have no control or tempo no one dictating the play

Just now, JM7 said:

West Ham deserve it. 

I wouldn't say they deserve it but I would say we deserve it because we don't learn and Frank doesn't react quick enough. 

Our own fault 

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Some will tell you he’s our best defender as well 🤡

I would've told you that earlier in the season, can't believe I used to rate him, he's atrocious. 

Just now, RIP Mourinho said:

We’ve had Tomori playing unbelievably all year then dropped for no reason. Someone to play next to him. 

This still genuinely puzzles me, is he a sh*t trainer or something? He literally just dropped off the face of the earth.

I'm baffled by this too. He looked strong and ready and then we play Christiansen...

1 minute ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Also our best defender on the ball, despite some small hiccups, he's absolutely solid at playing it out from the back. 

1 minute ago, Chelsbear said:

It's not just the Derby, Our defending has been shambolic for over 12 months now. Can't hand set plays and our CBs are ticking time bombs. 

Can't defend and can't score either. It would be okay if I had confidence in our goal scoring, but even that has gone to pot. 

We have been winning but we weren't dominant. Now we're not winning and all cracks and imperfections come to light for all to see. Next 4 games we need to win. 

We’ve punched above our weight with this back 4 and goalkeeper.  I know there’s a few games left but the way United look I think it’s 5th or 6th at the end for us. We’ve got 2 attackers signed and if the club are serious they need a new keeper, center half and left back. If that doesn’t happen it’s rinse and repeat 20/21. 

Just now, Chelsbear said:

It’s because players have one good game and everyone buzzes over them. Happens every time with Christensen and don’t get me started on Barkley. Why is he playing?!

Just now, RIP Mourinho said:

I think you'll find that he was dropped because he was as much of a liability as the rest of them. Our entire defensive unit, including backroom staff and tactics is sh*t and has been all season

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

This still genuinely puzzles me, is he a sh*t trainer or something? He literally just dropped off the face of the earth.

Can't be worse than the chuckle brothers we have just now. You can't say they look good training judging by the performances they are putting in.