coco

West Ham Utd v Chelsea (PL) Wed 1st July 2020 20:15 GMT

Just now, MayosNoun! said:

Thank god he’s off. That is as bad a performance as you’re ever going to see from Tammy. 

Shouldn't start again any time soon, a waste of a Jersey 

Tammy has been woefully out of form and I'm starting to hate his habit of complaing. He wasn't like this early on in the season

Abraham in the past few months has reminded me of why I didn't rate him at the start of the season. I'm starting to wonder if his early season good form was a just a one off, because for a while now, he has looked like the same player that I remember watching play for Swansea.

I’d like to see CHO for Willian, Willian just seems to slow things down and take an extra touch opposed to Pulisic who’s seems eager to make something happen, if CHO can come and go at them I think we can nick a goal back.

but then obviously we will concede again 🤣

Just now, Scott Harris said:

Abraham in the past few months has reminded me of why I didn't rate him at the start of the season. I'm starting to wonder if his early season good form was a just a one off, because for a while now, he has looked like the same player that I remember watching play for Swansea.

Think it was a bit of the young hungry striker trying to bust a gut to make it count early doors and now it's went flat. No chance he gets near the team if Werner is fit. It's like a fiat punto coming up against a Porche

25 minutes ago, Sindre said:

On the bright side this surely is the last straw for Kepa and our CBs? The window has just opened and there should be plenty of time to get someone better in.

I hope you’re right. We definitely need an actual goalkeeper and two genuine centre backs. A quality midfielder over 5’3 and 65kg’s is essential. Hopefully the striker we’ve signed is a massive step up from Abraham, which shouldn’t be difficult. Throw in a full back or two and another creative and strong midfielder and we might start to look half decent.

At present we are utter garbage. I wish they’d cancel the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, Chelsbear said:

Think it was a bit of the young hungry striker trying to bust a gut to make it count early doors and now it's went flat. No chance he gets near the team if Werner is fit. It's like a fiat punto coming up against a Porche

I was a massive fan of Tammy but since the new year he has been absolutely pony constantly. If he gets the apparent £170k a week he’s after we are mental.

2 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Jorginho would have given us control in midfield. Puzzled why he’s not come on.

Was about to say this but unfortunately everyone and their mother thinks he’s sh*t here. Frank should have brought him on instead of RLC and shouldn’t have removed kova

Just now, the special one said:

f**k sake, Christensen comes for the ball with Kante not even challenging, Christensen is then out of position. Couldn't make it up.

Christensen has improved recently but is now playing like Luiz, coming out more and playing in midfield. Don't know if he's being coached to do this