coco

West Ham Utd v Chelsea (PL) Wed 1st July 2020 20:15 GMT

That certainly looks like the first eleven picked on form. The only question mark is Tammy for Giroud but Frank must be seeing something in training that makes him feel Abraham deserves to start ahead of the veteran.

Would have preferred Giroud up top, don’t think Tammy has been at the races since the restart. Surprised to see Mount not playing!

I bet 99% of the Facebook experts are confused as to why Werner & Ziyech aren’t in the squad :laugh2:

9 minutes ago, BKLYNProdigy said:

What's up with Jorginho? He's on bench again 

I think Lamps figured out during the LOCKDOWN that Jorginho was just a passenger in the line up. He helps with the tempo but he is such a liability on defence. Lamps wants an energetic midfield like Liverpool and unfortunately Jorginho is not a high tempo player. I honestly don't mind if he leaves because we have Kante , kovacic and Gilmour who can play his position.. let's also not forget that we have won 5 games in a row with Jorginho not in the line up 

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

Would have preferred Giroud up top, don’t think Tammy has been at the races since the restart. Surprised to see Mount not playing!

I bet 99% of the Facebook experts are confused as to why Werner & Ziyech aren’t in the squad :laugh2:

To be honest Rice had mount in his pocket in the home game and bullied him physically. Lamps definitely played a nice mind game with the pikeys because we all thought Mount would start after Lamps spoke about mount texting rice before the game and kicking all Loyalties aside for the 90 mins of football

36 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

Pulisic fit is a real bonus 

Our best attacking outlet by a mile. I actually like this line up and just saw Leicester lost, we need to win this game 

8 minutes ago, haviet1 said:

Thanks bud

You just needed to delete everything after the last 7 - no biggie - enjoy the match

8 minutes ago, SFL82 said:

What’s with Jorginho ? He must be pushing for a move 

This lineup has been working. Which is why Barkley is now ahead of Mount as well and Kova starts 1 and the other he's on the bench.