coco

Chelsea v Watford (PL) Sat 04th Jul 20:00 GMT

And you know what, shoutout to our CB's who has done very well so far. Zouma is winning everything against Deeney. Keep it up.

2 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Time to check on those pandas, I'll keep you informed.

I am watching a baby vulture nest cam,  two of them were born not far from my house.  They are actually cute at a young age, white fluffy things,

We definitely grew into that first half. Fortunately there's not been too much play in our half so the defence hasn't been put under too much pressure. Hopefully Watford will keep on making stupid fouls second half. 

Good half, i feel more comfortable with zouma in defence. 

James still a little rusty with his positioning.

This is how we need to play once we score the first goal, much better. We havent really given them anything.

Hopefully see Gilmour, CHO and RLC get some minutes and a comfortable win.

Just now, Phillip said:

I am watching a baby vulture nest cam,  two of them were born not far from my house.  They are actually cute at a young age, white fluffy things,

Is it online Philip? If so you have a web address please

2 minutes ago, Phillip said:

The pandas are shy, they probably switched off the light. Hopefully baby pandas soon!

Azpi so far has done well.

Nice assist by Barkley and cool finish by Giroud.

Mount doing well.

Willian not so great yet great penalty.

James crosses threatening to open them up.

Pulisic playing well.

We need to try to play through the middle more often, it’s far too easy for opponents to defend when we pass the ball to the wing every time. They struggled when we did 1 2’d through the middle.

1 minute ago, evissy said:

Stop it emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

It's still early to say, but I don't think we should rule it out. If he plays like this consistently and stays injury free, then he can be one of the best in the world one day.

The pandas are shy, they probably switched off the light. Hopefully baby pandas soon!
They are notoriously very bad at reproducing. They just like to sit and eat bambu.

Just now, Valpo said:

Didn't know there was such an interest in Panda sex here.

There was a one hour programme entirely dedicated to it. I preferred it over a Man United match.

5 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

Don't know why Ashley Cole does punditry, he's so uncomfortable his eyes are watering

The same reason he does everything; cold hard cash!

Call me bar humbug ,but Watford in the first 45mins were utter utter sh*te ,they was that bad I said utter twice .

iam not going to be shouting from any roof tops on how good cfc looked in 1st half due to Watford been so sh*te ,and we have seen this many times before this season where chelsea have a very good first 45 mins ,to have a mare of a 2nd half .

we need goals goals goals and more goals In the next half ,anything below 4-0 is not good