Crystal Palace v Chelsea (PL) Tue 7th July 2020 18:00 GMT

1 minute ago, loz said:

Thoroughly undeserved three points but I'll take it all day long. Looking to limp over the line then come back stronger next season with a number of much improved players. Fair play to Jorginho for his performance at the end.

Does no f**ker just clear their lines anymore?

Bit harsh ... we scored three goals and could have had a lot more ... 

Just now, WhiteWall said:

Such a weak team of sloppy lazy kids. Pretty football but so few men in this side. Thank god Jorginho gave us some solidity for a while

Jorginho really improved us.. we needed some old pro's there.. 

A bit of luck at the end. Frank should be kicking Tammys balls into row z after giving up the chance.

We make the game hard for ourselves with some profligate finishing.

Willian was excellent today 

Our young players are seeing that mistakes at this level get punished, a steep learning curve for some

Three good goals .. it should have been six

Zouma is our best defender at present

Come on you Gooners now

Only caught the second half but anyone wondering if kante still brings as much to the table take a look at that as reference. 

Whatever franks issue is with Jorginho is he needs to get over it, I don’t think I’ve seen an individual come in and change a game that much before, went from 38 percent possession to 80 in the 5 mins following his introduction, looked like the under 15’s brought on their big brothers to help, literally a man leading boys. 

Defensively I can’t wait until FT is back Christensen is so light way he is a liability, on the other hand zouma should never lose his place again he solves set pieces problems and that tackle at the end was game saving as was that fingertip by kepa.