coco

Chelsea v Norwich (PL) Tues 14th Jul 20:15 GMT

This is a disaster waiting to happen. We are still waaaay to open with the ball. Jorginho has given it away in dangerous spots twice since the restart and we're still insisting on having our slow left back in the f**king penalty box everytime we attack. 

3 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

3 rare decent corners from Willian, and we have wasted all of them.

Think I heard in the sheff utd game ,that cfc had scored the least amount of goals from corners this season ,but I can’t confirm it that’s the whole prem or the top few teams 

Just now, Munkworth said:

CHO and Mount please. A bit of urgency needed. 

Just somebody to run at them. It is like playing against our U16s team. Surely if we showed some energy and ran at them they would crumble.

2 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Both played in the city and Liverpool wins so you’re talking sh*te. Holding one game against particularly players - what a laugh. My point is you comparing those two teams was ridiculous.

My point is they’re both not very good. You’re just an apologist for mediocrity.

1 minute ago, ddrblue said:

Think I heard in the sheff utd game ,that cfc had scored the least amount of goals from corners this season ,but I can’t confirm it that’s the whole prem or the top few teams 

That’s because 90% of Willians corners don’t get past the first man.

Just now, Snedger said:

My point is they’re both not very good. You’re just an apologist for mediocrity.

If you think Mount isn’t very good you don’t know football and that’s fine, but you’ll be suffering for the foreseeable because Frank clearly rates him and rightly so.