Jump to content

coco

Chelsea v Norwich (PL) Tues 14th Jul 20:15 GMT

Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, coco said:

No way would the fans allow this tempo to continue. The boos would remind the players what their meant to be doing.

To be fair it must feel a bit strange playing competitive matches with no fans in the stadiums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, coco said:

No way would the fans allow this tempo to continue. The boos would remind the players what their meant to be doing.

I was sat thinking the same thing ,it’s to the teams delight that there are no fans in the ground for that exact reason ,iam having the odd boo while sat in me front room watching this and it’s only me old girt and kids  that can hear me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To everyone who is getting frustrated, and thinking Norwich ought to be a pushover, so far this season they have beaten Man City and Leicester, and got draws against Leicester, Spurs and Arsenal.

Hopefully we can get a second and a third and kill them off ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JM7 said:

Only 3 shots on target so far. 

At home to Norwich, we should be getting 3 shots off in the first 5 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sexyfootball said:

To everyone who is getting frustrated, and thinking Norwich ought to be a pushover, so far this season they have beaten Man City and Leicester, and got draws against Leicester, Spurs and Arsenal.

Hopefully we can get a second and a third and kill them off ...

They got most those results at the beginning of the season , they've been dire ever since november-ish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gol15 said:

Cantwell is a threat but the rest are so bad that I'm not worried much.

the worry is the next two games with this form = death

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gol15 said:

Cantwell is a threat but the rest are so bad that I'm not worried much.

Their best player just replaced Cantwell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Don Antonio said:

Why the hell are our fullbacks attacking. Lamps needs to learn game management.

He only knows one way to play football...defending is not in his vocabulary 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, driller97 said:

They got most those results at the beginning of the season , they've been dire ever since november-ish

Well we haven't been much better either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CFCCAN said:

He only knows one way to play football...defending is not in his vocabulary 

Which is why Derby were a mess to watch, and nothings changed.

Well it is time for change, and that change is getting Lampard out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...