coco

Chelsea v Norwich (PL) Tues 14th Jul 20:15 GMT

3 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

If you think Mount isn’t very good you don’t know football and that’s fine, but you’ll be suffering for the foreseeable because Frank clearly rates him and rightly so.

I’ll concede he has ability and in time he might well become a consistently good player. He’s young and it’s too early to say if Frank is right. But he’s right to give him the chance. Barkley on the other hand. Anyone who thinks Barkley is or could be good enough has accepted that the days of Lampard’s, Ballack’s, Essiens etc are behind us. And I still maintain we should despatch of Norwich easily and Sheffield comfortably. The fact we can’t suggests we don’t have the players good enough for the standard we aspire to or are accustomed to. This is utter gash tonight.

I love how this game is a some kind of catastrophy for most here, but we are leading by one and they have zero threat in attack. lol

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

Annoying that Krul is a better goalkeeper than ours.

I be crapping me sen if this game went to penalty’s ,what with that Krul  even their keeper 

Just now, Vagabond said:

I love how this game is a some kind of catastrophy for most here, but we are leading by one and they have zero threat in attack. lol

We’ve seen this before...

Awful football by our Chelsea. And i said it many times in this forum, my opinion is thats down to the manager. I would really love for Frank to succeed but the signs are very worrying. Roman willl.lose his patience if we lose the CL spot amd continue next season with performances like this

Just now, Vagabond said:

They've brought on there attacking players for the last 10.

Just now, Slojo said:

That was a great bit of play and Alonso f**ked it right up... Just f**king cross it you bell end 

That was like his first error all game. 

3 minutes ago, driller97 said:

Which is why Derby were a mess to watch, and nothings changed.

Well it is time for change, and that change is getting Lampard out

Well not quite, but if this continues into next season I'll agree; biggest mistake was getting rid of Conte.  Frank surprisingly shows no passion on the touch line or lays into his players; he's very subdued.

Just now, Vagabond said:

Is this your first time watching us?

No team on earth has ‘zero in attack’ against us. 

Just now, Andy2461 said:

Are they being coached to endlessly pass the ball across  the defence cause it’s driving me nuts

Yes. Since Conte. This is our brand.