Chelsea v Norwich (PL) Tues 14th Jul 20:15 GMT

Oh well 3 points, but to think they come out with a performance like that after the Sheffield United game is not encouraging for the remaining fixtures. Also its looks like theres not a great team spirit at the moment, theres absolutely no players smiling after getting 3 important points...

Just now, Gol15 said:

Kepa proved here why he is our first choice keeper, most important 3 points and he keeps a clean sheet, man of the match and season

said nobody ever'

Distribution Was On Point, Made Crucial Saves When He Was Needed🙄😂

1 minute ago, Zero said:

Most boring Chelsea game I have ever watched. Happy for the three points, but that was as dull as it gets.

Middelsborough at home 1-0 win in 2008 was the most boring ever, At least this one had the fear of conceding late.

1 minute ago, Chelsbear said:

Vital win but our football is beyond turgid. 

Give me Jose or Conte football over what we have seen the past month 

I'm fearful of Sunday, it might be ugly unless we can raise our game. The only good thing is Utd won't sit deep. 

That was a hard watch, professional performance but nervy for us fans

Giroud took his goal well and possibly should have had a few more

Not a great deal else to say about the match, 4 pts clear is a good position to be in at this stage of the season, our rivals now can't slip up

Now lets make sure our jog around is put to good use on Sunday and next week at the dippers

Wolves only need to win their next two games, then they play us. If we continue to play like that, I fancy Wolves chances tbh. We need to pick it up. I would bring in a couple of youth players for the Liverpool game to add some determination and fight. They will want to prove a point more than a couple of these first teamers. Lewis Bate I would bring in as one option. 

3 minutes ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

Awful game but I’ll take it after Saturday, points was most important here 

Well, yes and no. What is the purpose. Presumably to get in to the competition where the cream of Europe play each other, and we can barely scrape past a relegated pub team in order to get there. Its no wonder we get a drubbing by a proper team like Bayern as this appears to be our true level.

2 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Oh well 3 points, but to think they come out with a performance like that after the Sheffield United game is not encouraging for the remaining fixtures. Also its looks like theres not a great team spirit at the moment, theres absolutely no players smiling after getting 3 important points...

Probably all realize that many of them will be gone over the summer as we have a clear out....and by God do we need it. 

Other than the goal, most of that match was a struggle to stay awake for, one of the dullest matches in a while - but an important 3 points, and that is what counts now, to keep an advantage in the top 4 race with two tougher league matches ahead.

Though we actually got a clean sheet tonight - now that is something special for us this season!:laugh2:

We aren't beating Liverpool and Wolves with this type of performance. Dreadful. I think some of these players know they won't be here next season and simply dont care. Zero intensity knowing whats at stake. 

Just now, WhiteWall said:

Well, yes and no. What is the purpose. Presumably to get in to the competition where the cream of Europe play each other, and we can barely scrape past a relegated pub team in order to get there. Its no wonder we get a drubbing by a proper team like Bayern as this appears to be our true level.

Well we will have a transfer window and the opportunity to upgrade our side. Nobody is expecting us to win the CL any time soon. CL qualification is mainly for the money.