coco

Chelsea v Norwich (PL) Tues 14th Jul 20:15 GMT

1 minute ago, bluesfan said:

Happy with the result but the performance was again sub par. Too slow, too many passes. Willian did not make even one pass forward, did not attempt a single run. Absolutely useless.

He's entitled 

Points in the bag yes yes yes > but that performance with the sheff utd and end of palace game with the west ham horror thrown In aswell > it don’t fill you with confidence for are next two prem games when you take into consideration who we play lpool /wolves .

optimistic is a word/term I can’t honestly use at the moment sorry to say chaps > HOPE HOPE HOPE < with some Fs in the front is my fealing 

Not great but professional. Kova makes a lot of difference to the energy in the middle of the park.

Him and kante it’s a different team, hope kante is ready for Liverpool. 

I know Rudi has a bad one against Sheffield but I feel much better with him than Christensen, CB’s player well. 

Good win.. did the job done.. controlled the game through out.. At this time of the season a win is what matters and we got it.. on to the next.. the ones complaining about this being boring /not fancy.. i really dont understand that view.. our wide players have played 7-8 matches non stop every 3 days... i am just glad we havent got any more injuries... 

didnt take Kompany last season for the high flying city against everton ..in the second last round of fixtures.. you think we were dire... wait till you see the remaining matches this weekend..

1 minute ago, CFCCAN said:

Probably all realize that many of them will be gone over the summer as we have a clear out....and by God do we need it. 

Rudiger asking Falke if he has a place for him in the Championship next season 😁

Hopefully we buy someone with leadership qualities this summer as well. We need someone in the mold of JT/Keane to take charge out on the field. It's all too quiet and passive out there. Azpi is a good player but there is no way he should be Captain.

22 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

We should sign Cantwell he's better than most of our players that played today.

Don't rate him but perhaps give him our No.5 shirt?!!

Their keeper was MOTM. There’s info in that: in a nutshell - it wasn’t that bad. I expect we’ll raise our game. Our competitors are hardly on fire.

19 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

I'm sure we said this last time and we spanked them 2-0 

Hope you are right 😉

1 minute ago, SFL82 said:

Not great but professional. Kova makes a lot of difference to the energy in the middle of the park.

Him and kante it’s a different team, hope kante is ready for Liverpool. 

I know Rudi has a bad one against Sheffield but I feel much better with him than Christensen, CB’s player well. 

Key thing about defending against the counter is that Rudiger and Zouma always won the long first ball out. Christensen is always outmuscled and loses that ball which allows the other team a platform. This is our best CB pairing byba long way.

easiest tap-in header of Giroud's baguette nose ever, bye Norwich, the birdy has sang and the lion ate it, we are top 4 without even trying

Something is not right in the house. After vital win our players look like they've just chewed on a wasp.

Happy for 3 points and hope to finish in the top 4, but our performance is absolute sh*te at the moment.

Watched CHO specifically and noticed that he easily switches off and shows very little hunger for the ball.

As for Willie, although he can be frustrating, but every time he lost the ball, he did everything to rob it back.

Hope Lampard can sort out his problems with the players.

3 minutes ago, Jangz said:

Good win.. did the job done.. controlled the game through out.. At this time of the season a win is what matters and we got it.. on to the next.. the ones complaining about this being boring /not fancy.. i really dont understand that view.. our wide players have played 7-8 matches non stop every 3 days... i am just glad we havent got any more injuries... 

didnt take Kompany last season for the high flying city against everton ..in the second last round of fixtures.. you think we were dire... wait till you see the remaining matches this weekend..

Spot on mate. I totally agree. you could see fatigue set in for man u against southampton because Ole chose the same starting 11 for 6 games straight. It is obvious our players are physically and mentally drained. Hopefully lamps gives them the break they deserve. i say 2 days off since man u plays on Thursday and no days off until the season is over

Great win, but you watch  Willian and wonder what he offers sometimes, gets the ball wide, 1 on 1, stands the player up for 2-3 seconds, then either passes backwards, or cuts in and runs inside, he soooo slows the play down, as for the back four, clueless, thought Alonso played well , always an outlet for the ball...

1 minute ago, Stas1 said:

Something is not right in the house. After vital win our players look like they've just chewed on a wasp.

Happy for 3 points and hope to finish in the top 4, but our performance is absolute sh*te at the moment.

Watched CHO specifically and noticed that he easily switches off and shows very little hunger for the ball.

As for Willie, although he can be frustrating, but every time he lost the ball, he did everything to rob it back.

Hope Lampard can sort out his problems with the players.

CHO is still young but i did see him run around mate... also got a tackle or two in... i think Giroud summed it up.. it was more relief.. beat a team they were expected to beat..

7 minutes ago, Dean said:

Their keeper was MOTM. There’s info in that: in a nutshell - it wasn’t that bad. I expect we’ll raise our game. Our competitors are hardly on fire.

Fair point Dean. As average as chelsea were, they perhaps should have won by three or four with the chances they created. And apart from a few careless moments in possession, Norwich failed to test Kepa with a good effort for 90 minutes 

12 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

easiest tap-in header of Giroud's baguette nose ever, bye Norwich, the birdy has sang and the lion ate it, we are top 4 without even trying

Not quite mate we need 4 point mathematically and that’s not easy with our fixtures 

9 minutes ago, Stas1 said:

What? He did well when he came on and made some very mature decisions that helped see this out.