Man Utd v Chelsea (FA-Semi) Sun 19th July 2020 18:00 GMT

Well i could not see a 3_1 win today ,not just that but how easy and stress Free it looked now final whistle has gone .

onwards and upwards to Anfield with a better fealing to some extent inside about getting a result at lpool .

Enjoy the win lads.. go easy on CHO.. he will develop and a really good player for us.. let’s get behind the lad..

all are young players have been sh*te at times including RLC , Gilmour, Mount,Tammy .. he has hardly kicked a ball so obviously lacking match sharpness 

Fantastic result and performance.

Avoided this place before kick off, because theres been alot of negativity.

Thats 8 wins from last 10, and we have beaten every top team in that run. There should be no fear about wolves at home. 

Great all over the pitch. 

Mount, Giroud, Azpi, and James were probably the pick of tbe bunch, but we defended well, and Jorginho and kovacic worked really well in snd out of possession. 

Lets finish the seasom sttongly now, fa cup and 3rd place. 

Just now, Jangz said:

Enjoy the win lads.. go easy on CHO.. he will develop and a really good player for us.. let’s get behind the lad..

all are young players have been sh*te at times including RLC , Gilmour, Mount,Tammy .. he has hardly kicked a ball so obviously lacking match sharpness 

Mount and Tammy went out on loans and came back better. Time to do the same with CHO

CHO needs time, it's not easy when you are so young and playing under constant pressure, not to mention a serious injury he just recovered from... 

If he wasn't quality, would Bayern really try to sign him?

I believe that Lampard can bring the best out of him, patience is the key.

2 minutes ago, Sindre said:

CHO is pissing me off. No effort whatsoever. 

In the games he played last season, he was giving everything for the team and was one of the best players in our Europa League campaign. He was hard working and busy, one thing we wouldn't say about him is that he looked disinterested and wasn't putting the effort in, that can't be said now though. His attitude seems all wrong too me, maybe a bit big headed.

Beautiful game! Perfectly executed and that should have been 3-0 to us really. United didn't threaten and we were in complete control!

Don't really want to be negative on a night like this. But rapidly starting to lose faith in Hudson Odoi. You can be as talented as you want but if you don't want to work hard you are never going to make it. Right now he isn't fit to lace Willians boots. Jorginho was pressing like a madman after 95 minutes on the field and CHO who's just played a few minutes was just strolling around doing nothing at all.

Wow I know already quoted my “genius” pre match prediction but that was amazing to watch I can’t remember a time we just walked over utd like that. So happy especially after the three defeats this year. Well done Frank and the team. I’d give Mount the game ball he not only got the lucky goal but he was brilliant running down and attacking utd players all match until his substitution. Great result KTBFFH! 

2 minutes ago, Jangz said:

Sadly he is not but there is quality around the club. What needs to be done is set the bar and stick to it. He is not up to standard and it needs a player that is in more form to play instead.

1 minute ago, wizardous said:

CHO needs time, it's not easy when you are so young and playing under constant pressure, not to mention a serious injury he just recovered from... 

If he wasn't quality, would Bayern really try to sign him?

I believe that Lampard can bring the best out of him, patience is the key.

In the position he plays I am not sure championship football will suit his development.. I think he can still be a squad player for us..