Man Utd v Chelsea (FA-Semi) Sun 19th July 2020 18:00 GMT

Just now, IndianaBlue85 said:

Wow I know already quoted my “genius” pre match prediction but that was amazing to watch I can’t remember a time we just walked over utd like that. So happy especially after the three defeats this year. Well done Frank and the team. I’d give Mount the game ball he not only got the lucky goal but he was brilliant running down and attacking utd players all match until his substitution. Great result KTBFFH! 

Let me remind you then

I remember being very hung-over when this happened 😆

8 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Masterclass from Lampard today. One of the most convincing performances I have seen from us for some time, totally dominated the game.

I  am one of his biggest critics but he got it absolutely spot on today, so why can't he get this performance more we have seen it once or twice this season but not consistent.

3 minutes ago, WhiteWall said:

Sadly he is not but there is quality around the club. What needs to be done is set the bar and stick to it. He is not up to standard and it needs a player that is in more form to play instead.

Agreed .. and probably he gets a run in the league cup next season and if he produces plus more..

5 minutes ago, wizardous said:

CHO needs time, it's not easy when you are so young and playing under constant pressure, not to mention a serious injury he just recovered from... 

If he wasn't quality, would Bayern really try to sign him?

I believe that Lampard can bring the best out of him, patience is the key.

They're not anymore.

1 minute ago, Carloseyebrow said:

Brilliant performance, love that high press. 

Kovacic man of the match for me.

Whom the f**k is that bellend commentating with Keown ? Could he be anymore pro Utd.

You should have heard Stewart Robson - before the match he predicted that manure would dominate

Just now, Jezz said:

We shouldn't undersell our run to the final.

We beat Liverpool, Leicester and Man United (all top 5 sides in the PL) to reach the final.

Impressive scalps by Frank and the team.

Great run, time to repeat Europa League final from last year, the only thing left to do and London is still blue!

2 minutes ago, Brutos said:

I  am one of his biggest critics but he got it absolutely spot on today, so why can't he get this performance more we have seen it once or twice this season but not consistent.

Why..... 

1 minute ago, Jangz said:

Agreed .. and probably he gets a run in the league cup next season and if he produces plus more..

I think he should go our loan. It might help develop him as he is clearly no good enough for this level currently

1 minute ago, Jezz said:

We shouldn't undersell our run to the final.

We beat Liverpool, Leicester and Man United (all top 5 sides in the PL) to reach the final.

Impressive scalps by Frank and the team.

The performances against Liverpool and United were excellent as well. We didn't fluke our way past them, we were the better team on the day on each occassion.