Liverpool v Chelsea (PL) Wed 22nd July 2020 20:15 GMT

coco

2 minutes ago, Dean said:

Too small sample to have any meaning, no? Plus elsewhere you blame other factors: Kepa, not starting Pulisic...Presumably you then think either of these (starting Pulisic, not having Kepa in goal) would have improved the result, so this would further weaken the case for it being all about the 3-4-3?

Sure, sounds fair.

3 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

Kepa on that free kick - just let the ball pass him, I think he's psyched out of it, there's a mentality problem 

He's done and theres no coming back, it's our most expensive mistake in our history but needs must. I'm more worried about the 4 in front of him though. We can replace a keeper but 4 defenders in one window? I don't trust them anymore and our attacking players must be so pissed off with how inept they all are 

Lampard has to start Caballero against Wolves. Kepa is unacceptable back there. We need to play in a 433, start Pulisic, hope Kante is healthy, and be ready to substitute early. The team has lost complete confidence in Kepa and it is impacting the entire defense.

Just now, Chelsbear said:

He's done and theres no coming back, it's our most expensive mistake in our history but needs must. I'm more worried about the 4 in front of him though. We can replace a keeper but 4 defenders in one window? I don't trust them anymore and our attacking players must be so pissed off with how inept they all are 

Our attackers must have so much fun in practice at least! 

To be fair I don’t think anyone, except maybe his mum, is debating this anymore.
His mom just texted me she is calling him after this and changing the gym back to Kepa's old room. She also said they won't save a penny but that is pretty much given at Arrizabalaga household.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

I think all 3 positions are as important as the other. We can't progress and start competing for league titles until all 3 positions are sorted. 

I agree they all need addressed mate but even if our keeper could save a handful of the chances our defence give up. We would be a comfortable third. We need all three but if you forced me to pick one and only one. It would be the GK.

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

It still blows my mind that this was the best we could come up with when Tibo said he wanted out. This was what our top of the range scouting team identified as the answer.

the person who recommended us to him... needs the sack.