Liverpool v Chelsea (PL) Wed 22nd July 2020 20:15 GMT

1 minute ago, carrickblue said:

the taking the knee thing. imho each team should have done it at their first home match after that dreadful murder in the USA but then it should have been dropped - it's beginning to look ridiculous / is losing meaning through repetition  

I can tell you people in the US is really getting tired of these antics, they're getting very annoying. People tune into sport to watch a good game, not to see politics.

2 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

Fair enough! Your irrational hatred of Kovacic seems to have faded lately to be fair to you. 

I have only said what others have noticed recently, I was just ahead of my time.

2 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

Hey fellas, been quite poor since COVID etc. Had to cancel the sports channels.

Anyone got a link, the US one doesn't work?

Did you completely get rid of a Sky? Cause it’s on Sky One and a channel called Pick which I think may be on Freeview

2 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

Hey fellas, been quite poor since COVID etc. Had to cancel the sports channels.

Anyone got a link, the US one doesn't work?

These links never seem to work for me so probably going to have miss it. Sorry to hear you’ve taken a hit (If any consolation I have too) and hope you manage to turn things around soon.