Chelsea v Wolves (PL) Sun 26th Jul 16:00 GMT

A draw is enough for top four. If United picks up a win against Leicester it's also settled, but I'll not count on that.

To date, Frank's most important game as Chelsea manager. Hopefully he'll not make the mistake of putting Pulisic on the bench again.

2 minutes ago, Mr. President said:

July 22, 2020.

If Man United does not win the last game, we are out of Campions.

Frank Lampard is this club's biggest problem.

That's not true, if we get even a point in this game we go through. But it is possible we can still go through if we lose to Wolves. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. President said:

July 22, 2020.

Posts like this disgust me. How can you, as a Chelsea fan, ever say Frank Lampard is the clubs biggest problem after all of the great memories he has given us and continues to give us? I would honestly be shocked if you have supported the club for more than a few months at this point.

It's gonna be a nerve wracking final day! 

In the good old days when we had a proper keeper and defence, I would bet everything we would see this game out without too much trouble.

With this motley crew i''ll still be sh*tting myself if we're 2 up with 10 mins left.

15 minutes ago, Mr. President said:

July 22, 2020.

He is still inexperienced and it's normal for him to make mistakes, just like tonight when he didn't start Pulisic.

But no manager would do any better with this squad this season. Top 4 is close, all we need is a high level of concentration and we're certainly there.

Now is the time to get behind the team!

15 minutes ago, wizardous said:

He is still inexperienced and it's normal for him to make mistakes, just like tonight when he didn't start Pulisic.

But no manager would do any better with this squad this season. Top 4 is close, all we need is a high level of concentration and we're certainly there.

Now is the time to get behind the team!

This is what makes me laugh about those that say Lampard isn't good enough. Last season, we had one of the most experienced coaches in the game, and he just about got us top 4 with one of the best players in the world and without any of the problems Lampard has had this season. Lampard has been handicapped from day 1 but he has still got us to a cup final and within a point of top 4. In my opinion, when you compare the positions they were in, I would say Lampard has done a better job than Sarri and a few other experienced coaches we have had over the years.

Lose and Leicester / Utd draw were screwed.   Just as well play 10 man defence and Cech in goal....yes it's that bad defensively at the moment.  54 goals we've let in, yes 54, remember when we would only let in 15 in an entire season.

1612023184_ScreenShot2020-07-22at6_22_13PM.thumb.png.483cf68c9401ee322a3b58a2041e2fe4.png

40 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Posts like this disgust me. How can you, as a Chelsea fan, ever say Frank Lampard is the clubs biggest problem after all of the great memories he has given us and continues to give us? I would honestly be shocked if you have supported the club for more than a few months at this point.

While I disagree that Frank is the clubs biggest problem, you can't be biased and compare his managerial career to how he was for us as a player. Sure we had great memories of him as a player and probably is our best ever player... But as a coach he has made several questionable decisions

8 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

This is what makes me laugh about those that say Lampard isn't good enough. Last season, we had one of the most experienced coaches in the game, and he just about got us top 4 with one of the best players in the world and without any of the problems Lampard has had this season. Lampard has been handicapped from day 1 but he has still got us to a cup final and within a point of top 4. In my opinion, when you compare the positions they were in, I would say Lampard has done a better job than Sarri and a few other experienced coaches we have had over the years.

True. Those who say Lampard isn't good enough were expecting too much from this season.

Before the season began I genuinely thought we would fight for Europa League spot. This team has many many flaws and we need to accept that. At the end, coaches can't play instead of players.

I think that prime Mourinho wouldn't do better than 3rd/4th place in these circumstances.

I am REALLY scared for this game. Looking at our keeper situation i am sure Wolves will only need to practice 3 things to beat us

1. Have Traore beat our wingback and Cross for Jiminez because we all know Kepa stays rooted to the spot

2. Moutinho and Neves take long range shots because we all know Kepa has Butterfingers

3. Practice set pieces because well i guess that is Self Explanatory 

Wolves are definitely not a better team than us but i am afraid they will be fresher than us due to their lack of a midweek game and the enormous pressure that will be on us to get a result.  

Caballero

Rudiger      Christensen    Zouma

AZPI     Kovacic       Jorginho          Alonso

Mount                    Pulisic

Giroud

I’m not going to lie and say I am overly impressed with Lampard’s decision making as a manager. His ability to set up our defence is hilariously poor. 

However, with the squad he inherited and losing Hazard without being able to Rebuild in the transfer market, what he has achieved is incredible. 

Top 4 finish (pending) and an FA Cup Final  and a decent European run is somewhat forgotten due to Covid19. This entire season has been a success whilst finally bringing through youth and giving them a chance. It has been a remarkable season in that aspect. We must have one of the worst defences in Premier League ‘top 4’ history. 

Referring to Frank as our problem is poor though. I have confidence he can turn this around but he seriously needs help with the defensive game.  

Edited by MayosNoun!

If at the start of the season you'd offered me an FA Cup Final and that all we need to make top 4 is a home draw with Wolves on the last day, I would happily have taken it.

I would run back the same team which outplayed United and, really, outplayed the champions today for large stretches, with the exception of Pulisic coming in for Mount.

2 hours ago, The Don Antonio said:

I am REALLY scared for this game. Looking at our keeper situation i am sure Wolves will only need to practice 3 things to beat us

1. Have Traore beat our wingback and Cross for Jiminez because we all know Kepa stays rooted to the spot

2. Moutinho and Neves take long range shots because we all know Kepa has Butterfingers

3. Practice set pieces because well i guess that is Self Explanatory 

Wolves are definitely not a better team than us but i am afraid they will be fresher than us due to their lack of a midweek game and the enormous pressure that will be on us to get a result.  

Caballero

Rudiger      Christensen    Zouma

AZPI     Kovacic       Jorginho          Alonso

Mount                    Pulisic

Giroud

Mount isn’t a winger, & I don’t understand what some fans have against CHO. Against a Wolves back 3, you need players that will keep their wingbacks pinned back all games & be decisive when they get the ball at their feet. That isn’t Mount, CHO starts all day for me but can’t see it happening. 

8 minutes ago, ducavis said:

Mount isn’t a winger, & I don’t understand what some fans have against CHO. Against a Wolves back 3, you need players that will keep their wingbacks pinned back all games & be decisive when they get the ball at their feet. That isn’t Mount, CHO starts all day for me but can’t see it happening. 

Would enjoy that, seeing CHO and Pulisic start either side of Giroud.

How would that look?

Azpi

Rudiger

Zouma

Alonso

Kante

Mount

RLC

CHO

Giroud

Pulisic 

Perhaps?