Chelsea v Wolves (PL) Sun 26th Jul 16:00 GMT

I don't know if we should go with a 3 at the back. It will leave us with less offensive strength to get the goals. Christensen and Zouma have to play together. Bring in Caballero too. Not sure about the fullbacks at the moment. Midfield I hope Kante is available. 

37 minutes ago, enigma said:

I don't know if we should go with a 3 at the back. It will leave us with less offensive strength to get the goals. Christensen and Zouma have to play together. Bring in Caballero too. Not sure about the fullbacks at the moment. Midfield I hope Kante is available. 

Has to be 3 at the back; 4-4-2 & odds are it might end up being like the Sheff Utd game. We need to match them in the middle of the park  & get an early goal.

16 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Nice reverse jinxing there mate. Come on though. They are missing their creator and 3 of their back 4. Against Martial, Greenwood and the ever deadly Rashford it will be a long one. 

Plus you know in such an important game Harry will score against his old side.

I mean I hope you are right of course, means we get top 4. Wolves are far better placed to give us a harder time than Leicester are with you.

We look knackered. Fernandes is off-form, Pogba too and our defence is a shambles. Our redeeming quality is our forward line but we offer nothing on the wings. Press United like you did last week, and West Ham did (and Saints), and anything can happen. I hope we beat Leicester but I have a bad feeling about it. I can't see Chelsea dropping points with so much at stake so there you have it. As for Maguire scoring, pffft. In his own net perhaps.

Hopefully Pulisic and Kante are fit enough to start this one. Kante in the middle of the pitch will help. Would like to see Mount Kova and Kante in the middle.  Here's my team for this one:

Oblak

James Zouma Tomori Tagliafico

Kante Havertz Mount

Ziyech         Werner         Pulisic

Okay more seriously: Caballero | James Zouma Christensen Azpi | Kova Kante Mount | Willian Giroud Pulisic

48 minutes ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

Hopefully Pulisic and Kante are fit enough to start this one. Kante in the middle of the pitch will help. Would like to see Mount Kova and Kante in the middle.  Here's my team for this one:

Oblak

James Zouma Tomori Tagliafico

Kante Havertz Mount

Ziyech         Werner         Pulisic

Okay more seriously: Caballero | James Zouma Christensen Azpi | Kova Kante Mount | Willian Giroud Pulisic

I would go for your first team :good2:

4 hours ago, enigma said:

My back eight was a serious suggestion that’s been roundly ignored. Disgusting. 

5 hours ago, enigma said:

In the first game against them we scored 5 with the 3-4-3 if I remember it correctly, doesn't mean much now but still...

I wouldn't play Christensen in the last game, last thing we need is him choking and being all soft...

Edited by Gol15

Heads or Tails ?  

lot of permutations re CFCs form and the other games result, so think it’ll go down to a coin toss sitch

a late goal here or there and one of the three teams gets Thursday night crowd free football, the other two 🍾

Willy

James Dave Rudiger Tomori Alonso

Kovavic RLC

CHO Giroud Pulisic 

Not sure we'll ever see Kante again in a blue shirt...think he'll be sold in the summer along with Emerson, Jorinho, Willian, Christensen, Pedro, Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Kennedy, Bakayoko, Moses etc.

Good news is that we have Gilmour and Ampadu that can fill Kante's role...

Edited by doctorblue

24 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Ross has been top 3 players for us since the return of the football and Frankie for no reason at all decided to freeze him for the most important matches.

I would have been furious if I were in his shoes. 

I find him too selfish a player...never looks for the easy pass...

29 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Ross has been top 3 players for us since the return of the football and Frankie for no reason at all decided to freeze him for the most important matches.

I would have been furious if I were in his shoes. 

I don't think he's good enough personally, has glimpses of highlights, but very wasteful on the ball and he's not a youngster anymore. If we get Havertz, he should be the first one out the door while we can still get a good fee for him.