Chelsea V Arsenal: FA Cup Final Saturday 1st August 17:30 GMT

Eight Times

ThePrideOfLondon website published a nice article about 3 key clashes for the FA Cup Final

1. Olivier Giroud vs. David Luiz

2. Reece James vs. Kieran Tierney

3. Arsenal vs. Chelsea’s high press

It's a good read: https://theprideoflondon.com/2020/07/29/three-key-clashes-chelsea-take-arsenal-fa-cup-final-showdown/

This is probably the last game for Willian and it's a big question who will be the starting keeper as well. IMO Willy Caballero should start again.

13 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

ThePrideOfLondon website published a nice article about 3 key clashes for the FA Cup Final

1. Olivier Giroud vs. David Luiz

2. Reece James vs. Kieran Tierney

3. Arsenal vs. Chelsea’s high press

It's a good read: https://theprideoflondon.com/2020/07/29/three-key-clashes-chelsea-take-arsenal-fa-cup-final-showdown/

This is probably the last game for Willian and it's a big question who will be the starting keeper as well. IMO Willy Caballero should start again.

Willy C is the Domestic Cup GK

Ed8yoAXXYAEo0Nn?format=jpg&name=small

As it's only two days to the final I'll go to the shops later to buy some beers. Think I'll treat myself to some local beers. There are a couple of breweries not far from where I live. Beers during the game and a couple of single malt whiskies after the match. Celebratory whiskies of course!

2 hours ago, Boyne said:

A quiz to name Chelsea players who have played in a FA Cup Final in the new Wembley, I scored 31 out of 43. I'm getting forgetful in my old age.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/07/30/quiz--can-you-name-everyone-to-have-played-for-chelsea-in-an-fa-

I got 36, when the answers pop up it's always a face palm moment of how did I not remember these guys!?

I could not find the correct place to ask this question 

The Ake lad at bournemouth who cfc have a buy back clause on I believe ,what with our CBS been left wanting have cfc 

shown any interest in the buy back ? If not any reasons why not ? from what I have seem of him at Bournemouth he be better than what we have at the moment or do I miss something ? 

reports that man city are 41 million ponds sterling interested in Ake 

Starting to get excited about the game on Saturday and looking forward to it.

If I was a neutral I would tip Arsenal to win as they need it more and have shown recently that when it matters (Liverpool, Man City) they can raise their game.

We obviously have enough to beat them but it will depend on our mindset and my only worry is that with CL qualification sorted, the extended season means some of our players might not be at the races and thinking about holiday.

We know Frank realises how much winning this would mean to us and here’s hoping our players go out there and give it their all.

1 hour ago, The Swan said:

Starting to get excited about the game on Saturday and looking forward to it.

If I was a neutral I would tip Arsenal to win as they need it more and have shown recently that when it matters (Liverpool, Man City) they can raise their game.

We obviously have enough to beat them but it will depend on our mindset and my only worry is that with CL qualification sorted, the extended season means some of our players might not be at the races and thinking about holiday.

We know Frank realises how much winning this would mean to us and here’s hoping our players go out there and give it their all.

I think that’s it, it’s gonna be a mental win that wins this game imo. 2017 we weren’t focused enough imo, think we still had hangover from winning the league.