Chelsea V Arsenal: FA Cup Final Saturday 1st August 17:30 GMT

Just now, Jezz said:

Very galling to lose another FA Cup final to an inferior Arsenal team.

Missed opportunities to add further silverware in 2017 and today.

That's what is so aggravating, we lost out on a chance to get a double in 2017, was really pissed off about that then, now the match today feels like deja-vu, another repeat disappointment to lose out on the FA Cup again, really infuriating to lose to them lot again, especially with their incredibly annoying fans - bloody tiresome when they are the inferior team, damn it.

13 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

There's no point when the guys behind you are atrocious. Unless we score 3 or 4 we can't feel safer because the guys defending are horrific. 

You can't be a successful teams without a good defensive base and ours is one of the worst in the league. 

I don’t disagree with you. Our defence is sh*t and we need at least 2 this transfer window the I just can’t also forget the countless games where we’ve had 80% possession and are completely toothless. IMO our club is big enough to work on both issues.

Bad day at the office, officiating sub par, all the issues with certain players from the season right back in our faces again, losing to the gooners in another FA Cup final, our two best players on the day hammied off and prob miss the restart , how much worse could it get ? 
don’t know if I was too confident after that great start but as soon as the bald ref started his usual anti Chelsea antics I had a bad feeling Set in as we dropped off from a game killing position like so many times before this season, Azpi was a mug for handling Aubameyang our defenders were poor again and I don’t know why Kanté was on the bench, Franks got a part in it not changing tactics or personnel to react. Good news is we made the final and are in the CL while they get EL. Munich is just a distraction now hope we rest our best to protect them for the prem restart.

overall very happy about the season, less so about today 

Just now, General said:

Bad day at the office, officiating sub par, all the issues with certain players from the season right back in our faces again, losing to the gooners in another FA Cup final, our two best players on the day hammied off and prob miss the restart , how much worse could it get ? 
don’t know if I was too confident after that great start but as soon as the bald ref started his usual anti Chelsea antics I had a bad feeling Set in as we dropped off from a game killing position like so many times before this season, Azpi was a mug for handling Aubameyang our defenders were poor again and I don’t know why Kanté was on the bench, Franks got a part in it not changing tactics or personnel to react. Good news is we made the final and are in the CL while they get EL. Munich is just a distraction now hope we rest our best to protect them for the prem restart.

overall very happy about the season, less so about today 

i am actually glad he didnt use Kante.. with his injury record.. 

1 minute ago, Frankie8Lampard said:

I don’t disagree with you. Our defence is sh*t and we need at least 2 this transfer window the I just can’t also forget the countless games where we’ve had 80% possession and are completely toothless. IMO our club is big enough to work on both issues.

We have in offense we have bough 2 of the best attacking talents in Europe. Its time to work on the back 

Before anyone says we’re being bitter or it’s not a conspiracy - can we just remember in the 2017 final when Sanchez played volleyball to stop a clearance and score. Which the linesman disallowed but Taylor overruled and allowed the goal? Funnily enough we lost that 2-1 with 10 men as well. He’s a cheating c**t and you can’t convince me otherwise.