Chelsea V Arsenal: FA Cup Final Saturday 1st August 17:30 GMT

Eight Times

Whatever happens tomorrow, good or bad, I am fully expecting David Luiz  to reach levels of c**tery that have probably never been seen before.

I expect him to be wound up tighter than Paul Gascoigne in that final against Notts Forest.

But I hope to God Luiz plays. It will be like us having 12 players on the pitch.

Edited by just

Oh, and if Abamuyang falls down the steps from the bus tomorrow that will help us as well.

For me he is the most pure, out and out finisher in the world at the moment. And he has a great work ethic. Fantastic player.

Edited by just

28 minutes ago, just said:

Whatever happens tomorrow, good or bad, I am fully expecting David Luiz  to reach levels of c**tery that have probably never been seen before.

I expect him to be wound up tighter than Paul Gascoigne in that final against Notts Forest.

But I hope to God Luiz plays. It will be like us having 12 players on the pitch.

Luiz is a big game player and I expect him to do well and keep his head on, I don't remember him having a shocker in any of the finals he played in for us. As for the c**tery that's a part of his game, he was all over Schweinsteiger in Munich and I think with that he had doubt in his mind when he took that pen.

He's not great at dealing with crosses though so hopefully we'll be whipping in plenty to Giroud tomorrow.

50 minutes ago, just said:

Hopefully he stays on the pitch. Arsenal were so much better down to ten than with him making up the numbers :laugh2:

46 minutes ago, just said:

Oh, and if Abamuyang falls down the steps from the bus tomorrow that will help us as well.

For me he is the most pure, out and out finisher in the world at the moment. And he has a great work ethic. Fantastic player.

Just like ManU looked to pass to Fernandes, Arsenal will be looking to get the ball to him as fast as possible.

24 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

Luiz is a big game player and I expect him to do well and keep his head on, I don't remember him having a shocker in any of the finals he played in for us. As for the c**tery that's a part of his game, he was all over Schweinsteiger in Munich and I think with that he had doubt in his mind when he took that pen.

He's not great at dealing with crosses though so hopefully we'll be whipping in plenty to Giroud tomorrow.

Well let's hope we get the usual Dave "Calamity" Luiz tomorrow Sonic.

God forbid if he did have one of those extremely rare good games Roman might see him as the answer to our own centre-back troubles and buy him for a third time!

1 hour ago, just said:

I just hope he doesnt score on us and celebrate wildly like he did when we sold him to psg

Feeling confident ahead of the game, maybe because the main goal of this season is already completed. 

I am expecting a quality performance as we are certainly better in every single aspect of the game than them at the moment (even in defense). Hopefully our players will be up for it and Azpi will be lifting that trophy.

Here is a satellite image of London 😁. We have to prove this again (like we didn't do it many many times already 😂)

20190529_232720.jpg

Edited by wizardous

Could be a good game with two attacking teams that have crap defenses. Now that we’ve got here I’m glad we put the effort in. Many fond memories of FA cup finals over the years. I seem to recall was it Coventry getting over spuds?

yes for anyone looking to get in the mood. Thales me back. 

Edited by ozboy

3 hours ago, Gol15 said:

All time Chelsea + Arsenal squad is basically all Blue

EeQoVaNX0AEhrz6?format=jpg&name=large

Yeah that is ridiculous blue tinted glasses.

3 hours ago, Gol15 said:

EeAJ2_KXgAAfTQl?format=png&name=largeY

Your month and date of birth is the winner...

Sorry guys and gals we are losing to a pen won by Reiss Nelson. You heard it here first...>>

1 hour ago, ozboy said:

You would have to find a place for Henry, and Viera would a;so like figure ahead of fabregas

Henry has a tendency to choke in finals and we have Claude. You'd add Viera in for Fabregas if we're facing Stoke or some sh*thouse team

17 hours ago, Munkworth said:

I’m not as nervous as I was for last Sunday but they’re still there!

I am, realistically and statiscally it was very unlikely we weren't going to make the top 4 last week and I was pretty chill because even the worst case of that had an upside (6 extra games for the likes of Maatsen, Anjorin, Broja). However the worst Arsenal side for two and a half decades sh*thousing us in the final of a tournament we beat Liverpool, Leicester and United en route to would be an absolute troll job that I fear may set us back mentally. We cannot lose this one we just can't.

Edited by Argo