Pre-Match Predictions - The Final Score

Thanks for everyone who took part in the predictions this season. We had a total of 60 different users enter predictions at one time or another, but there can be only 1 winner and that user is:

Scott Harris

Here is the final table in full:

Scott Harris 63
Zeta 58
Amputechture 56
erksblue 50
Salato 44
axeman2526 42
Juan Nil 33
Gol15 32
Strider6003 26
RIP Mourinho 26
chiefBlueCFC 23
BlueLilly 23
Bonzodog29 22
Jezz 21
DP2 20
Dan72 15
dansubrosa 14
coco 13
the special one 10
The Don Antonio 9
Jackson27 8
Andy North 8
bisright1 7
Night-T 6
Paintello3 6
Tambling Dice 5
PloKoon13 5
big blue 5
Chelsea Buzz 5
Itsintheblood89 5
The Swan 5
Nevamind 4
AlexTommo 2
DannyVblue 2
Richard P 2
Scott 2
Spiller86 2
Baba 1
enigma 1
SuperLamp 1
ChitownBlue 1
DidierDrogbalala 1
driller97 1
haidertalal 1
TJB 1
TrunchingCackle 1
Zaphod2319 1
2211 0
1997FACupFinal 0
BelgradeCFC 0
Bluesince66 0
Brutos 0
CMP22 0
coombsie 0
ddrblue 0
dkw 0
Droopy 0
Lyumno5 0
VictorMosesLawn 0

@Scott Harrisif you PM me an address, I will send you your sh*tty Chelsea-themed prize.

Some Honourable Mentions:

Most Active Predictor

This is joint between @Zeta and @Amputechture who both submitted predictions for all 38 weeks.

Best Points per Week ratio:

This is joint between @Night-T and @Paintello3 who both predicted only once, but scored 6 points, giving them a PPW score of 6.

Worst Predictor

This is the user who predicted more than 10 times, but had the worst Points per Week ratio, and that was @PloKoon13 with 15 predictions and a total score of 5, giving him a PPW ratio of 0.3

Best Score

This is the user who got the highest prediction score in any of the weeks, and that was @Scott Harris with 16 points for his prediction in week 33.

Most Unlucky Predictor

I'm giving this one to @Strider6003 simply because his final prediction 2-0 to Chelsea, goal in the 45+1 minute, but he got the wrong person. If only he'd put Mount, he would have stolen the victor out of nowhere.

If anyone is interested in the entire spareadsheet, it's available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sb_QJLsPwXdMAKk3Tk9XVqaY8RRF7y2o/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Zeta

1 hour ago, Zeta said:

Worst Predictor

This is the user who predicted more than 10 times, but had the worst Points per Week ratio, and that was @PloKoon13 with 15 predictions and a total score of 5, giving him a PPW ratio of 0.3

Unsurprising, probably sh*t faced most weeks :wink:

Well done Scott. 

Didn’t take part at all but good job and nice one @Zeta, if you do it again next season I’ll give it a go!

Are we going to find out was the sh*tty prize or is it going to remain a surprise for now?

7 hours ago, Mod Stark said:

That was a popular predictor @Zeta Good work ::clap2::

Interested to see the sh*tty Chelsea themed prize, but knowing zeta it will be a signed champions league 2012 winning shirt as worn by Drogba, hand delivered at Scott's door by super Frank.

You’re way off. Guess who’s starting in goal today? :wink:

Well done Zeta for running the competition well, nice to add an extra bit of fun to following matches this season, and well done to Scott as the winner with the best predictions - congrats! Would be great to see the competition return next season too:good2:

On 01/08/2020 at 17:15, Salato said:

Well done Zeta for running the competition well, nice to add an extra bit of fun to following matches this season, and well done to Scott as the winner with the best predictions - congrats! Would be great to see the competition return next season too:good2:

Seconded🍺

4 hours ago, Zeta said:

Scott got his prize, but he's obviously keeping it a secret so none of you get too envious.

He posted it in the Bayern match thread to try and make me jealous but I’ve already got one :laugh2:

You must be due a win in The Shed End - End of Season Awards that I’ve just made up! @Mod Stark make it happen.