Players to sell (evergreen "deadwood" thread)

mad_mac

1 minute ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

Really hope they let Callum go to Germany so that he doesn't just waste on our bench. Let him go tear it up in Germany and realize what a player we truly have. 

Indeed. Cannot say I understand TT on this one. Both Reece and Dave are head of him at wingback, as are Alonso and Chilwell. Pulisic might be too, and definitely is as an attacker, as callum is clear sixth choice.

Baka is gone. 2 year loan, small loan fee, full wages covered, buy option which becomes obligation if unnamed conditions met.

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2021/8/30/22639025/official-ac-milan-sign-tiemoue-bakayoko-on-two-year-loan-from-chelsea

18 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I thought we had a good relationship with Reading, why would the club do this to them?

Did he sign an extension too? :laugh2:

He heard there was a pissup going on there this weekend from his mate Liam from Manchester. 

massive clearout this season - looked difficult a few weeks back. But  good to see players moving on who dont have a future here.. DD was the one which i thought we will struggle with the most. Now i think we are just left with Ross and a few youngsters like Ampadu/CHO or RLC too.

9 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Lol

So if Ampadu and RLC have to stay as we miss out on Kounde and Saul. Does that mean only Barkley has failed to find a new club?

We can at least use Barkley to meet the homegrown quota

Late late hope for Barkley:

LATE MOVE FOR BARKLEY?

Burnley have made a move to sign Ross Barkley on loan, report The Sun.

Barkley hasn't featured so far for Chelsea this season and looks set to fall down the pecking order further with the arrival of Saul Niguez. 

43 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

I think Barkley is the better prospect to keep, he has been a game changer in the past for us, RLC very rarely.

Unless there is some late activity in the window we end up keeping both