Bayern Munich (3) vs (0) Chelsea 08/08/20, 20:00 GMT

axman2526

It's not even that I expected us to win or anything I just wanted to see some lessons learned at the back and yet again we embarrass ourselves. 

It can't go on much longer, doesn't matter if Messi is up top when you have clown shoes at the back not doing the basics. 

We need 5 or 6 new players before we even start to think about getting to these stages again. 

Just now, Jackson27 said:

People May Say Emerson Has Been Our Worst Player Today, But For Me Barkley Has Been Shocking, He's Offered Nothing In Midfield, So Slow, Haven't Seen Him Sprint At All

Add CHO to the list.

1 minute ago, Chelsbear said:

It's not even that I expected us to win or anything I just wanted to see some lessons learned at the back and yet again we embarrass ourselves. 

It can't go on much longer, doesn't matter if Messi is up top when you have clown shoes at the back not doing the basics. 

We need 5 or 6 new players before we even start to think about getting to these stages again. 

And they need to be all defenders

1 minute ago, Chelsbear said:

I don't think these defenders are capable of learning from their mistakes. Sometimes players just don't improve, and this lot have been getting worse for the past few years now.

Well I'm glad this season is over...under the circumstances it wasn't a bad season but there were so many games we threw away because of our defence which Frank and his team never got a grip of and sorted it out, especially early on which resulted in shipping 60+ goals.  Still we back in this competition next season, lets hope we perform better than this and Frank has the back 3/4 out beforehand. 

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

Meh, there has been a lot of high scoring aggregate scores in the Champions League in recent times. We are just well out of Bayern's league, we have known that all season.

Yes. 

but we have a real problem here especially defensively. We just concede so easily, the numbers don’t lie worst defense record For a top 10 in the league. Today we got battered. 

I dunno if we are to progress we can’t afford to do this anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Meh, there has been a lot of high scoring aggregate scores in the Champions League in recent times. We are just well out of Bayern's league, we have known that all season.

Seeing the players we have and the style of football making top 4 for Lampard is either a bloody good achievement or just shows how weak our league really is