Brighton v Chelsea (PL) Mon 14th Sep 2020 20:15 GMT

On 27/08/2020 at 09:00, Frawdulant said:

Do we know if this will be on TV?

Whoops though this was for the pre-season match

It will be available to watch live online on the Brighton On line tv channel. " Their version of Chelsea TV ONLINE"  . It is free  and  All you have to do is register.  It takes at most  2 minutes. I already did

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/club/fans/memberships/myalbion

Enjoy

***** i just heard the match is also online on the 5th stand app.. Oh well i guess i have channels incase one f**ks up

Edited by The Don Antonio
15 hours ago, The Don Antonio said:

It will be available to watch live online on the Brighton On line tv channel. " Their version of Chelsea TV ONLINE"  . It is free  and  All you have to do is register.  It takes at most  2 minutes. I already did

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/club/fans/memberships/myalbion

Enjoy

***** i just heard the match is also online on the 5th stand app.. Oh well i guess i have channels incase one f**ks up

You absolute Don, thank you for this!

14 minutes ago, JoeyN said:

Kepa - Azpilicueta, Zouma, Rudiger, Chillwell - Kante, Kovacic, Havertz - Ziyech, Werner, Odoi

Easy game. We win 4-0.

Nice idea but will Chilwell be over his injury? Will Ziyech? Is Werner going to be going in to quarantine after going to Switzerland?

On 26/08/2020 at 17:28, Munkworth said:

If anyone watched Peter Crouch Save Our Summer you can at least hum the musical VAR tune to pass the tedium. 

Watched the first one of those peter crouch programmes, and it was so bad, I thought I must of been to pissed, so watched the second one and they grew on me, as for the bird on there, wow!!!

On 05/09/2020 at 16:43, chi blue said:

Watched the first one of those peter crouch programmes, and it was so bad, I thought I must of been to pissed, so watched the second one and they grew on me, as for the bird on there, wow!!!

I think it was intended as a light hearted thing to get people through these times.

On 06/09/2020 at 00:26, JoeyN said:

Kepa - Azpilicueta, Zouma, Rudiger, Chillwell - Kante, Kovacic, Havertz - Ziyech, Werner, Odoi

Easy game. We win 4-0.

Like the team but chilwell won’t start, probably Mount will start ahead of havertz. 

I believe Kovacic isn't available due to his red card in the final against Arsenal, no?

Anyways, that's what I'd like to see in our first game. 

---------- Kepa --------

Azpilicueta - Zouma - Rudiger - Alonso

------- RLC ---- Kante ------

Ziyech ---- Mount ------- Werner

---------- Abraham -------

Let's hope for a good opening of this season, big expectations from us this season. Let's make it right, COME ON CHELS!

Given the suspected injuries and suspension. this is the team I would put out

Kepa 

azbi zouma rudi alonso 

Kante jorginho 

havertz Mount odi 

Werner 

I think Ziyech, James, pulisic, Chilwell will be a doubt.

and Silva hasn’t trained yet and kova is suspended 

Cannot wait for the season to start! Looks like  we have a few injuries including CHilwell, Pulisic & Ziyech and Kovacic is suspended, so I would love to see this team start on Monday.

---------- Kepa --------

James - Zouma - Silva - Azpi

------- RLC ---- Kante ------

Mount ---- Havertz ------- Hudson-Odoi

---------- Werner -------

We have so many options now. Our squad is looking so strong! I still worry about us defensively though - I hope Silva sorts that out!

This game is coming way too soon for us. Our squad is all over the place. Literally, physically and probably mentally. I hope we can scrape a win. I am excited about our new signings but really worried how they will all gel together and with an unprecedented amount of midweek games this season there won't be a lot of time on the training pitch for Frank to work with the squad. 

I could see us struggle in this game, not saying we  should settle for a point, but with literally no pre-season games and the number of new players in, I think fitness and team cohesion will be challenging. I'd settle for a 2:0, cleansheet will be hard to come even with Silva in.

I'll stick my neck out with Jake Clarke-Salter (LCB) and Thiago Silva (RCB) as the centre back pairing in a 4-3-3, with a midfield of Jorginho, Kante and Mount (Kovacic suspended), with Havertz debut at right wing (Ziyech injured), Werner through the middle and Pulisic recovered and a starter ahead of CHO on the left wing.

Kepa

Azpiliceuta | Silva | Clarke-Salter | Alonso

Jorginho | Mount | Kante

Havertz | Werner | Pulisic

Pretty sure the Kova red will apply to cup games not league games.

Sounds like Zyiech and Chilwell wont make it, Mendy wont be signed in time and Silva probably will make the bench.

So brave ourselves for last seasons defence. No Zyeich and Pulisic is a big blow to our attach too. I would still go all out attack as we cannot defend.

Kepa

James

Zouma

Rudiger

Alonso

Kante

Havertz

Mount

RLC

Werner

Giroud/Abraham