Brighton v Chelsea (PL) Mon 14th Sep 2020 20:15 GMT

I feel Havertz will start. People talk about his form but he is was with Die Mannschaft and ready to play so I don't understand that really. He's trained just over a week with the squad and that could be the problem. He should be fit enough. 

KTBFFH

Come on Chels!

It's the first game of the season and much to be excited about even though fans are still yet to be allowed in the stadium. No doubt it will take this new emerging team time to gel but if the result and performance are not to a world class standard expect to see a meltdown on social media and this forum. Some of this is driven by internet trolls (do you really have nothing better to do?) or people who support Chelsea but have such low self esteem they go to pieces if Chelsea's performance and result are not perfect.  If we do put in a world class shift I'll be keeping my feet firmly on the ground. After all, it's only the first game of the season. UTC.

2 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

It’s really exciting to see the new players but it’s f*cking sh*t we can’t go to the match. I really miss match days.

Tell me about it!

In a way, I feel really bad for Leeds. That game against Liverpool was incredible and for it to be their first game back in the prem after 16 years, against the champions at anfield.... Its unlucky to say the least.

I dont think Chilwell, Ziyech or Pulisic will be starting because of injuries. Not too sure on whats happening with Thiago Silva or Havertz as well so What I think Lampard will go with is:

Kepa

Reece-Christensen-Zouma-Alonso

Mount-Kante-Kovacic

CHO-Tammy-Werner

Not sure though, really comes down to who's fit to play atm

Had a look at RAWK and I regret it. So many belittling our recruitment and wanting us to fail. Will feel so good proving all rival fans wrong. I really want Pulisic to start since most of our new signings wont start and Lampard confirmed he has recovered but I think he will come off the bench. 

Do we know when Silva, Chilwell and Ziyech are set to return?

14 minutes ago, zes said:

Had a look at RAWK and I regret it. So many belittling our recruitment and wanting us to fail. Will feel so good proving all rival fans wrong. I really want Pulisic to start since most of our new signings wont start and Lampard confirmed he has recovered but I think he will come off the bench. 

I think Chilwell and Silva are almost there, Ziyech more like a month away though. 

20 minutes ago, zes said:

It's best Pulisic to rest another 1-2 weeks. Otherwise we risk having him injured again and out for much longer. Everyone at my work is hating on Chelsea now due to the new signings. Feels good 🙂

Kepa

Dave - Zouma - Rudi - Alonso

Kante - Kovacic - Mount

Havertz - Werner - CHO

Think it's too soon for Silva to go straight in the line up so I reckon he'll sit this one out. Chilwell and Ziyech injured. I think Frank will be cautious with Pulisic's hamstring injury so reckon he'll be on the bench, so Havertz starting in the front three for this one. 

30 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Kepa

Dave - Zouma - Rudi - Alonso

Kante - Kovacic - Mount

Havertz - Werner - CHO

Think it's too soon for Silva to go straight in the line up so I reckon he'll sit this one out. Chilwell and Ziyech injured. I think Frank will be cautious with Pulisic's hamstring injury so reckon he'll be on the bench, so Havertz starting in the front three for this one. 

Kova is suspended

Think Kante might play as CDM with Barkley to start on the Right of midfield

Even away to Brighton i'm worried about the defence, what will i be like when we play the big guns ? Every team in the league now knows to shoot on goal at every chance against us. So it seems the best solution until we find a proper keeper and another top center back (which could be next season now) until then we have to keep ball and more importantly convert possession to goals at a high rate. 

1 hour ago, Imran_CFC said:

Kova is suspended

Think Kante might play as CDM with Barkley to start on the Right of midfield

Forgot he was suspended. In which case I think RLC might start, I reckon Barkley is being lined up for the exit (loan move to Newcastle I reckon).