Brighton v Chelsea (PL) Mon 14th Sep 2020 20:15 GMT

1 hour ago, seanlu13913 said:

None of NBCs tv channels broadcast it just peacock

Thank. I looked it up and it looks like with my xfinity internet im a peacock member. Amazons firestick doesn’t have the app but luckily my Xbox one does. 

I think you get Peacock with Comcast, but some of teh games are hidden behind their premium paywall, like Newcastle's on Saturday, and ours today.

Kepa

Azpi    Christensen   Zouma   Alonso

Juninho

Kante                  Mount

Havertz             Giroud        Werner

Brighton 1️⃣

Chelsea    2 

First goal 24th minute  Giroud

So gutted that Ziyech is injured. He would have eclipsed James rodriguez performane yesterday

9 minutes ago, chiefBlueCFC said:

I signed up for free 7 day trial... If you have Xfinity, you get Peacock free. but yeah 4.99/mo for it

so if you have Xfinity (I do) do I get them for free? I downloaded the app on my Apple Tv and It was still showing I had to pay - despite my internet coming from Xfinity. However, loggin in via laptop I don't see the "premium" label, so kinda holding out hope here... nope, got to pay.  

Edited by mad_mac
checked and you got to pay

I have no confidence what so ever in kepa between the sticks and if thats the case it will be like that song if cfc pick up the 3 PTS > we will score one more than you < 

if slaphead is in goal today it be a straight win 2-0 or 3-0 to CFC 

on a side note with the new penalty laws if the ball strikes any part of your hand in the penalty area via hook line or sinker the ref gives a penalty . With this in mind it would be criminal if forward players are not spending time in training inside the penalty area trying to strike the ball into defenders hands if you Get my jist 

1 minute ago, mad_mac said:

so if you have Xfinity (I do) do I get them for free? I downloaded the app on my Apple Tv and It was still showing I had to pay - despite my internet coming from Xfinity. However, loggin in via laptop I don't see the "premium" label, so kinda holding out hope here.

That's what I have heard/ I don't have Xfinity, so I didn't investigate further

4 minutes ago, mad_mac said:

so if you have Xfinity (I do) do I get them for free? I downloaded the app on my Apple Tv and It was still showing I had to pay - despite my internet coming from Xfinity. However, loggin in via laptop I don't see the "premium" label, so kinda holding out hope here... nope, got to pay.  

I did a search about linking my comcast xfinity account to peacock and was able to get it hooked up. It LOOKS like I’ll be able to watch for free. We’ll see. 

edit. Found it

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/peacock-app-faqs

A few sections down talks about linking accounts

Edited by seanlu13913

Omg, is Christensen starting for real? 

Very happy with the rest of the team. I hope Frank plays Reece constantly even if that means Dave on the bench. No CHO and RLC on the pitch - the best choice he could make in my opinion. 

Expect domination from Timo and Kai from minute one.