4 hours ago, Droopy said:

Christensen been around for four years, four terrible years for him 

Christensen actually had a great year and a half until that Barcelona game destroyed his confidence but remembering that wouldn’t suit your agenda of being the most boring, negative member of the forum would it?

On 12/09/2020 at 19:01, Munkworth said:

Christensen actually had a great year and a half until that Barcelona game destroyed his confidence but remembering that wouldn’t suit your agenda of being the most boring, negative member of the forum would it?

From what i remember was Christensen was always great in the middle of a back 3 (Gladbach and Conte). Has he ever excelled in a back 4 in senior football? 

Perhaps a David Luiz level defender where they require a certain system to look good. 

5 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

From what i remember was Christensen was always great in the middle of a back 3 (Gladbach and Conte). Has he ever excelled in a back 4 in senior football? 

Perhaps a David Luiz level defender where they require a certain system to look good. 

He played on the right of a three under Conte didn’t he? Luiz in the middle and Cahill on the left if I remember but I may be wrong. Only seen him in a back four for us, he’s average at best but to say he’s always been sh*t is a complete fabrication. 

3 hours ago, Munkworth said:

He played on the right of a three under Conte didn’t he? Luiz in the middle and Cahill on the left if I remember but I may be wrong. Only seen him in a back four for us, he’s average at best but to say he’s always been sh*t is a complete fabrication. 

Nopes.. Azpilicueta played on the right not AC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/09/2020 at 09:04, Munkworth said:

they got it right, but Christensen replaced Luiz in the middle of the back 3 for Conte when Luiz had his tantrum and wasn't seen again until Sarri took over.

• 2 weeks later...

On 23/09/2020 at 16:55, forbzy said:

There were rumours about a loan but he is still training at Chelsea currently. Perhaps he will end up staying if he impresses in training, and perhaps that explains why we are (allegedly) willing to let Rudiger leave.

I like that idea

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted (edited)

Has anyone been following this guy closely? I only managed to see bits of him against Juventus so can't make a judgement at all.

With Tomori as good as gone and Kurt not fitting in as a ball playing defender, I wonder if he can step up and learn from Thiago next season while deputising for Rudiger in that left CB spot. 

Edit: If it were up to me, I wouldn't loan any defender next season, just so they can stay next to Thiago and learn just about everything there is about defending. Get him to hang out with the u18 on the days off, he'll feel at home! 

Edited by Brigadeiro