Lionel Messi to Chelsea?

1 hour ago, dansubrosa said:

Honestly think Hazard would have been up there with Messi and Ronaldo if he had the right mindset.

I said this when he was with us, if he had the attitude that Ronaldo had he would have been in the same bracket as him, he had everything other than that must win attitude. 

On 11/01/2021 at 14:07, Chels-top-boy said:

Think Kaka was better than both. 

So effective, such skill but with such simplicity, and with such a pace and precision...

Maybe the most effective number 10 in the modern era, I think if you ask Don Carlo who's the first player he picks for his best team overall he starts with him. For a period of around 3-5 years completely unplayable, then he went to Real Madrid, got injured and lost a bit of his magic, sounds familiar...

Edited by Gol15
2 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

So effective, such skill but with such simplicity, and with such a pace and precision...

Maybe the most effective number 10 in the modern era, I think if you ask Don Carlo who's the first player he picks for his best team overall he starts with him. For a period of around 3-5 years completely unplayable, then he went to Real Madrid, got injured and lost a bit of his magic, sounds familiar...

I have been enjoying your latest agenda. A bit retro, but then plenty of us on the forum are old farts so that is a good way of targeting an audience.

What is your opinion of Sam Dalla Bona?

2 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

I have been enjoying your latest agenda. A bit retro, but then plenty of us on the forum are old farts so that is a good way of targeting an audience.

What is your opinion of Sam Dalla Bona?

When you think that a person talking about a great player is having an agenda...