Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

46 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

You can see it slight change on the trajectory of the ball after it’s bounced past him. It could be explained away with the spin on the ball but...

Is there? I thought I saw this change in trajectory yesterday but can't see any in this video. Really not much evidence that he has touched it.

2 hours ago, ashwin said:

Is there? I thought I saw this change in trajectory yesterday but can't see any in this video. Really not much evidence that he has touched it.

On the three replays I saw yesterday. I haven’t looked in to it because I really don’t care. VAR is sh*t, nothing new. 

51 minutes ago, ashwin said:

Some wonderful VARing again. My dog could do a better job, can't believe these idiots are paid.

If you’re talking about Lloris wiping Watkins off the floor, it’s astonishing they did not give a penalty. Clumsy from Spurs keeper but he wiped the Villa player’s legs with his body.

10 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Their board will probably try to convince their supporters they were on the verge of signing Haaland but were gazumped.

You can see it coming...
“The sh*t from Spurs, they bought his flight, but Haaland, he saw the light, he got a call from Abramovich, and off the went to Stamford Bridge, Ashe hates Tottenham,...!!”

On 10/05/2021 at 21:18, Nibs said:

Poor Old Fulham have approx. another 30 minutes before they are officially relegated. They have become a yo-yo club along with Norwich. Expect them to swap places again in 12 months time.............

Feel sorry for Scott Parker. RLC didn't start again tonight - wonder where he will be plying his trade next season?

I said recently, "do Norwich and Fulham ever get to play each other as they seem to just swap places all the time"?  And before anyone tells me the answer, I don't really want to know that they played each other 12 times in the last 7 years or whatever, it was a joke!

Guest Sindre

Surely Burnley should be able to expose the Phillips - Williams partnership tonight?

Got hopes for a draw there.

Are sp*rs fans there tonight? Pathetic performance, just like their team. Compare the atmosphere there with what we did last night.

can’t rely on this bunch of turds doing us any favours on Sunday against Leicester.

Edited by The Brit

7 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Surely Burnley should be able to expose the Phillips - Williams partnership tonight?

Got hopes for a draw there.

Rookie goalkeeper the main problem there for Burnley. They are nothing without Pope.

Seeing Joe Willock scoring again and again you have to wonder if its not for the better that Callum should be loaned out and play more often, Willock's  confidence le vel must be thru the roof!

Also how terrrible has Wolves been this season ? They are even more pathetic than Burnley and Newcastle with the money and the players that they have.

26 minutes ago, RMH said:

If you’re talking about Lloris wiping Watkins off the floor, it’s astonishing they did not give a penalty. Clumsy from Spurs keeper but he wiped the Villa player’s legs with his body.

Yes, that was really poor.

6 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Seeing Joe Willock scoring again and again you have to wonder if its not for the better that Callum should be loaned out and play more often, Willock's  confidence le vel must be thru the roof!

Also how terrrible has Wolves been this season ? They are even more pathetic than Burnley and Newcastle with the money and the players that they have.

Wolves miss Raul Jimenez more than Liverpool miss VDV, Gomes and Henderson combined.  Probably the most important player to any team in the league.  Hope he can come back 100%