Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

5 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

Arsenal beat Benfica 3-2 on the night, noticed Vertonghen and Otamendi playing for Benfica.

So that's where EPL players go to play out their last days, Portugal.

Don't blame them, Lisbon's a beautiful city and Benfica are on another planet in terms of modern technology so probably will help them prolong their career.

21 hours ago, Argo said:

Don't blame them, Lisbon's a beautiful city and Benfica are on another planet in terms of modern technology so probably will help them prolong their career.

Not that I pick on you, but Porto are the best team so far this century in the Portuguese league and the invicta is a much nicer city, and with better wine , of course. 😉

4 hours ago, RMH said:

Not that I pick on you, but Porto are the best team so far this century in the Portuguese league and the invicta is a much nicer city, and with better wine , of course. 😉

In fairness my experience of Porto was tainted by the fact it lashed down for the majority of the time I was there, that and I banged my head on the Dragao dugout trying to work out if the guy standing on the centre circle was Alex Telles (which it was) 😂

13 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

I don't know if such a thing as a perfectly-weighted ball exists, but if it does it may well have been De Bruyne's assist against West Ham just now. Just hung in the air magnificently like a basketball player. On his left foot as well!

1 hour ago, rtwelch said:

Fernandinho is so much better on the ball than Kante. That is what we are missing from a midfielder. Someone that can do the dirty work but also actually dictate play. I think it's no coincidence City are playing so well with him back in there at the base of midfield.

He's levels above Kante imo. 

Man City haven't been behind in a Premier League game since they lost to Tottenham on 21st November.

Would have been true of all competitions if not for this:

Edited by PloKoon13
Forgot about Tottenham, which is understandable