Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

14 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

So who do we want to be our FA cup final opposition? Saints or Foxes?

I can't decide. 

We drew twice against Southampton this season, and we won the one match we've played so far against Leicester. 

Leicester are 3rd in the league, lost their last 2 matches, won the 2 before that. Southampton are 15th, lost 3 and won 1 of their last 4 matches. I think we can beat both teams, but both are also able to surprise us. On the whole I think I fancy our chances more if we play Southampton. Plus we'll be guaranteed some amusing match chat by @Munkworth and @Malta Blue

43 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

So who do we want to be our FA cup final opposition? Saints or Foxes?

physical vs slick? maybe Foxes suit us better if we can keep Vardy at bay and don't allow free kicks on the edge of the penalty box for Madison 

Edited by mojo

Just now, Valerie said:

Yeah, we don't fall for fantom women called Wembley! Sure, we've had the Brooklyns and the Parises, are we to believe parents have moved on to stadiums? Will @Munkworth claim to have a date with Atatürk next?

I know two lions named Stamford and Bridgette...

3 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I date nobody and pretend it’s through my own person preference :laugh2:

Covid is hampering every form of social interaction. That's what I'm going with.

Edited by Valerie

Half time 0-0. Still anyone's game. 

21 minutes ago, mojo said:

physical vs slick? maybe Foxes suit us better if we can keep Vardy at bay and don't allow free kicks on the edge of the penalty box for Madison 

Think either one sits back and try's to counter us.

I think Leicester will be a better match for us, the Saints seem to be our bogie team just recently.

Leicester of course are capable of beating us and like counter attack football so it will likley be a close affair though think we can beat them.