Jump to content

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21


Recommended Posts



Well that was hilarious.

With the lack of preparation time and the near constant disruption (lack of fans, weird scheduling, etc.), this might be the year for someone 'unfancied' to have a serious crack at the title.

Or, you know... Liverpool might just piss the league again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What the heck. 3 games in and already Liverpool are being handed the title again. Handball jokes. Awful defending and drawing with a pub team for us. Now this. I hate this season ready.

And wtf Blades. What happened to them. They are going down with Wedt brom at this rate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

What the heck. 3 games in and already Liverpool are being handed the title again. Handball jokes. Awful defending and drawing with a pub team for us. Now this. I hate this season ready.

 

I'm in a good mood, so I refuse to believe this. f**k that Scouser scum. Believe. @axman2526, believe!

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

thats 80 million pounds on defenders EVERY season for 5 years....insane.

He spent nearly 200 million on fullbacks in his 2nd season at City, who else in the league has that luxury? 

And City are the only team in the league that haven't had to lose or sell any of their players. Whereas we've had to sell players to make ends meet and give up our stars, they've never had to do that. Pep walked into a really strong City side, wherever he has went he's had big privileges. He is a fantastic manager by all means, but he's the definition of a cheque book one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Slojo said:

He spent nearly 200 million on fullbacks in his 2nd season at City, who else in the league has that luxury? 

And City are the only team in the league that haven't had to lose or sell any of their players. Whereas we've had to sell players to make ends meet and give up our stars, they've never had to do that. Pep walked into a really strong City side, wherever he has went he's had big privileges. He is a fantastic manager by all means, but he's the definition of a cheque book one. 

To be fair when Pep arrived he had Zabaleta Sagna Glichy and Kolarov as fullbacks so a revemp so overdue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Man city 2 Leicester city 5 > has this result at this early stage of the season allready given the premeirship to lpool way before bonfire night ? 
 

when city got beat in previous seasons they went onto a blinding run of undefeated games picking up PTS left/right/ centre > i just dont see them  been able to repeat that this season at all ,hence turning the title from a two horse race to only a ONE horse race this time .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ddrblue said:

Man city 2 Leicester city 5 > has this result at this early stage of the season allready given the premeirship to lpool way before bonfire night ? 
 

when city got beat in previous seasons they went onto a blinding run of undefeated games picking up PTS left/right/ centre > i just dont see them  been able to repeat that this season at all ,hence turning the title from a two horse race to only a ONE horse race this time .

I would say it is likely. By Christmas Liverpool will likely have it wrapped up and be unbeaten still in the league imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...