Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Arse are the luckiest sh*t team i can remember...every year stink the place out and yet get to latter stages of a cup competition. How did they only lose that 2-1? They were dross.

utd were pretty ropey too until Roma crumbled.

Edited by The Brit
29 minutes ago, just said:

Italian football is it finished?

Bit unfair to use one game as a basis for that, United were playing tonight in the first place because a relegation battling Turkish side beat them. 

2 minutes ago, Argo said:

Bit unfair to use one game as a basis for that, United were playing tonight in the first place because a relegation battling Turkish side beat them. 

As it happens I have watched Serie A games fairly regularly over the last few months courtesy of my Iptv provider. The standard across the whole league is not particularly good IMO. In fact coincidentally, I have just posted on the Abraham thread that we should be very wary about bidding for potential transfer targets on the basis that they have looked good in Serie A.

10 hours ago, Nick05 said:

Agree. We have players like Pulisic, Havertz, Mount and Ziyech who can be scintillating but haven't hit their peak potential yet. But Im happy that we're not reliant on any one player like we used to rely on Hazard.

Ziyech is 28

2 hours ago, Bob stark said:

Ziyech is 28

And not producing enough. The fact he is not doing well enough to earn a place in the side despite the fact he is fairly pacey and in his prime is concerning.

Also typical European refs. Soft pens for Arsenal and United, yet Real lock the stuffing out of a few of our lads and commit multiple professional fouls and no red cards...

20 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Who do you reckon will take over at Spurs? Rodgers and Erik Ten..or whatever his name is have both turned them down. Looking pretty thin otherwise. 

Please let it be Sarri..........................!!