Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

7 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

I would say it is likely. By Christmas Liverpool will likely have it wrapped up and be unbeaten still in the league imo.

7 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

I would say it is likely. By Christmas Liverpool will likely have it wrapped up and be unbeaten still in the league imo.

We have issues at CFC and getting into top 4 is our bench was top 4 as in 3rd or 4th ,but after that city defeat today and most important looking at Peps body lanuage pitch side during the game he knows there is problems within his team/squad that most of us never saw untill after todays showing ,unless your a city fan some of those would have seen this comming .

If only Frank had paid just as much attention to our back four ongoing issues just maybe CFC could have played in that TWO horse race for top spot > i now think Arsenal will be the team that will push lpool this season 

1 hour ago, carrickblue said:

I didn't see West Ham 4 Wolves 0 coming. Some weird results this weekend.

No one knows where they stand now with team selection and fitness without the preseason... Completely arbitrary results are to be expected. Even with us 🙂 I suppose everything will settle down in a couple of months.

9 hours ago, ashwin said:

No one knows where they stand now with team selection and fitness without the preseason... Completely arbitrary results are to be expected. Even with us 🙂 I suppose everything will settle down in a couple of months.

Its all over the place, a lack of pre season and new signings mean teams are still sorting themselves out. I think the importance of a pre season is being overlooked by a lot of people, it really does build the season. 

4 hours ago, dkw said:

What like sign a Left Back, an Centre back and a new keeper?

It was obvious by end last season that CFC had issues at the back due to amount of goals conceded ,but first thing Frank did was to add to Chelseas attacking powers .The defence was where most servere Work was required to fix and better and out of the three we signed that you mentioned the centre back was only a gap stop singing and not long term ,and my book is still open on the  new goal keeper ,but for sure Chiwell is a long term name to CFC . At the moment i feal as thou we will score 2/3/4 in games but for sure we will concede 2/3/4 aswell ,its just when we concede more than we score that is the worry still after first two prem games . 

11 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Wow- Spurs played Sunday afternoon, plus us tomorrow night, at home in Europa league on Thursday and then away at United on Sunday. That is crazy fixture scheduling. 

shame

Man City will probably want to sign a new striker in the near future, they can't rely on G. Jesus in general and he's injured along side Aguero that is at that stage of his career where he's more absent than playing. So Pep will keep spending.

34 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Fulham are a joke, may as well just forfeit the league. 😂

They are shocking. Dead certs to go straight back down and I can't see Parker lasting long at this rate.

No doubt they will suddenly become world-beaters when we play them in January! 

Terrible mistake from Robertson for the Arsenal goal but that's what you want to see - he's made amends for it. And was that our old mate Willian I saw there on his heels failing to track back?!!