Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Scott Harris

So much for Jose’s plans of winning in 3 countries and then staying at one club for many years. He seems to be a journey man these days.  

9 minutes ago, Imran_CFC said:

News coming out that Mbappe not fit enough to start against City, he will start from the bench.

No Gueye or Mbappe, PSG need a miracle.

So do we. Come on Paris, give us half a chance of UEFA not screwing us over tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Girish said:

I think Mourinho has realized that he needs to take a step back from the big clubs with big ambitions. Roma is a good opportunity for him - a decent club with not very high ambitions. If he gets them into the top 4 next season, that would be termed as a success.

2 hours ago, Zeta said:

Wasn't that what he was doing with Spurs?

Beat me to it :good2:

No mbappe for PSG. No wonder Pep is smiling and laughing in the pre-match interview!

Lose tonight and the defeat could deeply tarnish his managerial reputation.

5 hours ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Mourinho to AS Roma !!

Some would say a "has been" manager coaching in a second rate league!

2 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Once more come on Paris! Give us at least half a chance to avoid a UEFA screw job tomorrow. 

Axman if we get through tomorrow and PSG do make it to the final tonight, a French team with two of football's biggest superstars, and a team that didn't sign up to the ESL, who do you think UEFA would be cheering for in the final?

2 minutes ago, jack h said:

Citeh parking the bus, thought they were above that?

penalty lol... or not, that won't stand

Yes, but Pep looked like he shat himself!

5 minutes ago, just said:

Axman if we get through tomorrow and PSG do make it to the final tonight, a French team with two of football's biggest superstars, and a team that didn't sign up to the ESL, who do you think UEFA would be cheering for in the final?

Oh no doubt they would cheer for them.

However that is a problem for later. Problem that concerns me is UEFA not wanting an all english final.

8 hours ago, The Brit said:

Not the first time I’ve seen PSG in action and thought they’re not all that. Far too easy to score that goal.

Despite having Neymar and Mbappe I don't think this team is near as good as the one that knocked us out twice

So torn about this. I don't want City to reach the final, and then Pochettino comes into view and makes me gag. No win situation.

It is fun to see the Paris players so flustered BTW :laugh2:

• coco unpinned this topic
  • Mod Stark locked this topic