Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2020/21

Scott Harris

6 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Does Richarlison have the tools to be an assest in a TT team?

No, he's too hit and miss. We have enough players that miss big chances as it is, and Richarlison misses a lot of them.

Are we more or less secured Top 4 if this result stands?

I don't think Liverpool will beat United at Old Trafford but we have four points on them plus better GD while we'd have 6 points on West Ham with better GD if this stands.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sindre said:

I don't think Liverpool will beat United at Old Trafford but we have four points on them plus better GD while we'd have 6 points on West Ham with better GD if this stands.

If Liverpool wins all their games we need 6 points to secure a top 4 place, the key for me its this game between West Ham and Everton but i think we are good anyway.

Edited by DidierDrogbalala

Fortunate Benrahma couldn't finish that nice cross. Probably better for the Mancs to win.  They'll still be trying against Foxes and Dippers to get within 4 of Citeh before Citeh play Newcastle Friday.

16 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Big if but IF Everton win today then it would make it hard for anyone bar Leicester and liverpool to pass us

I think those chasing top 4 will sense that they can catch Leicester rather than us. If West Ham lose, I think thats them gone from top 4. It will just be out of Liverpool and Leicester to decide the final place. 

1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

Does Richarlison have the tools to be an assest in a TT team?

I still prefer DLC, really composed finisher of the ball and f**king brilliant in the air, he has had a fee injuries though, that's his biggest draw back. Watching for england him and james linked up brilliantly 

19 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

I didn't expect anything off Southampton today. They have been useless since the start of the year.

Very true ... if you started the PL from when Tuchel joined us, Southampton would be bottom.

20 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Juve vs Milan for the last champion league place as well should be an interesting watch even tho we don't know if what the sanctions are gonna be for Juve since they are still in the Super League.

I did not know that, Zlatan vs Ronaldo!  I'd really like to watch but rotating the Mother's Day schedule may be costly.

7 minutes ago, BluesPower said:

I did not know that, Zlatan vs Ronaldo!  I'd really like to watch but rotating the Mother's Day schedule may be costly.

Juve are sh*t to watch this season anyway and Milan are not playing well for at least 2 months now shouldnt be that great of a game, i'd rather not piss off the wife/mom instead.

Huge weekend for chelsea in top 4 race.  Due to goal difference only one win needed from last 3 to guarantee finishing above West Ham, Everton and sp*rs. Hopefully Utd do us a favour v Leicester and Liverpool this week.